Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

The defense rests without trump taking the stand.

Jury has been sent home until next Tuesday before final instructions and deliberations.

I wonder how long it will take them to reach a decision.

Sounds like Costello was the only defense witness. The few detailed reports I’ve read don’t seem to indicate that he wasn’t an a appealing witness.

Lol how’s Trump’s form. Though? Millions of dollars embezzled and grifted.
But oh poor Donnie, the criminal who surrounds himself with criminals loses $30k 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not even sure it could be argued Trump lost any of that money. It was $50k meant to pay someone else and Cohen kept $30k and only paid them $20k.

In any case, Cohen did it to recoup some of his annual bonus that Trump had cut despite all the dirty work he did for him.

Jury has been sent home until next Tuesday before final instructions and deliberations.

Sounds like Costello was the only defense witness. The few detailed reports I’ve read don’t seem to indicate that he wasn’t an an appealing witness.
Hoffinger (Prosecution) apparently destroyed him…

Donald Trump made the curious decision to put on a single relevant witness at his New York trial, opting for a MAGA loyalist tangentially involvedin the pr0n star hush money saga—a strategy that failed spectacularly when his testimony only further incriminated the former president.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/maga-...is-own-damning-trump-emails?ref=home?ref=home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$30k…..wowee….almost twice as much as the
Republicans had Joe and Hunter exchanging for a loan that was their entire years worth of Senate enquiry into Joes corruption!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You absolute drongo

Lol how’s Trump’s form. Though? Millions of dollars embezzled and grifted.
But oh poor Donnie, the criminal who surrounds himself with criminals loses $30k 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Controversial video by Donnie
Mentions unified reich in video
Where was that mentioned before?
Its been deleted , donnie must have read my bf post

The screenshot is below.

I think this is the issue the Trump campaign will keep finding for itself being broke with all the money diverted to the court cases: they've clearly used a free template for this (other sections in the video refer to the First World War etc). Just going to be bad quality stuff coming out from them for a while.

I mean you really want to laugh at the stupidity of it but then you realise the redacted is serious

Whipping up hysteria using false language

Now Marge I know you read BF so here is the lesson

EVERY POLICE FORCE IN THE USA IS INSTRUCTED TO USE DEADLY FORCE - how do you think black people die in traffic stops

Sounds like Costello was the only defense witness. The few detailed reports I’ve read don’t seem to indicate that he wasn’t an a appealing witness.
He was terrible, even showed email where he admitted in trying to help Cohen was working on behalf of Rudy and the Don.

Speaking of Rudy, he is now pushing Rudy coffee.

It is called self-help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back