Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 2 (cont in pt. 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody seen Time's interview with Trump?

Read President Trump's Interview With TIME on Truth and Falsehoods

http://time.com/4710456/donald-trump-time-interview-truth-falsehood/

This is from his last answer
... But I inherited a mess, I inherited a mess in so many ways. I inherited a mess in the Middle East, and a mess with North Korea, I inherited a mess with jobs, despite the statistics, you know, my statistics are even better, but they are not the real statistics because you have millions of people that can’t get a job, ok. And I inherited a mess on trade. I mean we have many, you can go up and down the ladder. But that’s the story. Hey look, in the mean time, I guess, I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not. You know. Say hello to everybody OK?

(My bolding.) This guy thinks and acts like a three year old. Nah nah nun nah nah.

7 years of promising to repeal and replace, you'd think they'd have something, that was more than a bucket of s**t thrown together at the last minute, ready to go. No such luck.

Also wonderful to see that soulless, spineless, moron, Paul Ryan get his comeuppance.
Goes to show that even the GOP didn't think that Trump would win. They didn't really plan to have to do anything for another 4 years.

Heard Spicer respond to a question about Ivanka and her request for security clearance.

In Nov when it was first reported by the press and Trump came out with 'Fake News'.

It appears that it wasn't an application at that time it was merely a question on what was required to obtain such clearance.

So technically Trump was right. Master of spin and the fact that the room in the West Wing had been set aside for this moment is coincidental.

Last edited:
Who knew Health Care could be so complicated?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/br...l/news-story/772c0286ca2607b69099c24d59f80258

But Donald is the master negotiator, negotiation is what Donald does best:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/23/...e-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

The real problem with all this is that
- Trump has caved in to the lunatic fringe's demands that the new system remove requirements that health insurance provide basic benefits like maternity care, emergency services, mental health and wellness visits, but
- the loonies still aren't happy, they're insisting that the system be emasculated even further.

It points up the problem I've mentioned in the past; the loonies are in full control of Congress and are going to indulge in an orgy of wet dreams while people are diverted by Trump's buffoonery.

The real problem with all this is that
- Trump has caved in to the lunatic fringe's demands that the new system remove requirements that health insurance provide basic benefits like maternity care, emergency services, mental health and wellness visits, but
- the loonies still aren't happy, they're insisting that the system be emasculated even further.

It points up the problem I've mentioned in the past; the loonies are in full control of Congress and are going to indulge in an orgy of wet dreams while people are diverted by Trump's buffoonery.
This covers it quite well
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/23/...-cover-aromatherapy-but-not-chemotherapy.html

Are we meant to be taking his words literally, or not at the moment? I never can tell.
"He's a straight talker, I like that"

Next minute

"What he meant was..."

Was never a big fan of social media, especially Facebook (except BF) but recently I have been really enjoying Twitter (thanks Donald).
Not so much from the owner of the Twitter account but the responses.

Here are some of the comments following Comey's appearance. (Slow Friday:))

Hypocrisy is the new Conservativism

Six months ago Trey Gowdy wanted to bear Comey's children. So disappointing to see a messy break up in public.

I hope you fully understand the depths the GOP will go to shield, cover, misguide and lie to the American people. It's infuriating to see this guy is more concerned with whistleblowers than the potential corrupt White House colluding with Russia.

Obfuscate and distract from the important issue, this is Gowdy's role, he serves no other purpose, a bilious fool.

Benghazi was a red herring. Gowdy knew it. He wants to distract from real issues.

When compared to colluding with Russians to win an election & compromise democracy, perjury re having sex with an intern, seems almost quaint.

I longed for the days when I knew who my President was screwing. Unfortunately I now know it's all of us.

I'd rather have a POTUS receiving a blow job from an intern, than one who is being anally fisted by Russia AND LOVING IT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Six months ago Trey Gowdy wanted to bear Comey's children. So disappointing to see a messy break up in public.

I hope you fully understand the depths the GOP will go to shield, cover, misguide and lie to the American people. It's infuriating to see this guy is more concerned with whistleblowers than the potential corrupt White House colluding with Russia.

Obfuscate and distract from the important issue, this is Gowdy's role, he serves no other purpose, a bilious fool.

Benghazi was a red herring. Gowdy knew it. He wants to distract from real issues.

I've never understood the rights love for Gowdy, plenty of right wingers on here were posting youtube clips of Gowdy "schooling" various people. All i see was a partisan a-hole who was obviously a stupid hack. He just keeps reinforcing my opinion.

Agreed. However, I wouldn't cover either of them. Chemotherapy is a poisonous treatment. There must be another way to treat cancer.
There are. Surgery, radiotherapy and sometimes immunotherapy. However some cancers only respond to chemotherapy

There will be so much winning, you'll be sick of all the winning:
It looks like he's moved on to pretending to drive a truck. So much winning right there. ;)

sub-buzz-27244-1490300752-3.jpg

sub-buzz-31289-1490301700-6.jpg

sub-buzz-30765-1490300786-9.jpg

sub-buzz-27376-1490300839-3.jpg

I've never understood the rights love for Gowdy, plenty of right wingers on here were posting youtube clips of Gowdy "schooling" various people. All i see was a partisan a-hole who was obviously a stupid hack. He just keeps reinforcing my opinion.

Think that this best describes Gowdy and Nunes.

Agreed. However, I wouldn't cover either of them. Chemotherapy is a poisonous treatment. There must be another way to treat cancer.

Oncologists use chemotherapy because it works to extend life, albeit often with horrific side-effects.
I'm quite sure that both doctors and patients would prefer to use an effective alternative, if there was one.

This is the Trump Appreciation thread. We wouldn't mind if you, Gough and Co took your criticisms to the appropriate thread. Thanks very much.
"Change 18C!"

Next minute

"Wah I don't like your free speech"

This is the Trump Appreciation thread. We wouldn't mind if you, Gough and Co took your criticisms to the appropriate thread. Thanks very much.
Make your case for his Presidency then, and a case that relies on conventional standards of decency, and politicking, not all these recently devised conventions that always end up with Trump being the second coming of Ronald Reagan. Who wasn't much good in the first place just quietly.

Definition of appreciation for English Language Learners
: a feeling of being grateful for something
: an ability to understand the worth, quality, or importance of something : an ability to appreciate something
: full awareness or understanding of something

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/appreciation

Make your case for his Presidency then, and a case that relies on conventional standards of decency, and politicking, not all these recently devised conventions that always end up with Trump being the second coming of Ronald Reagan. Who wasn't much good in the first place just quietly.
There was no case for him or Clinton. Trump just happens to be miles better than Clinton in the pecking order of s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back