Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 4 (cont in pt 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree I think it’s wise, unfortunately from both sides it seems to be posturing and speculation fuelled by:
- Likely skeletons in the closets from all sides.
- Current uncoordinated position of the democrats and killary legacy (rfctiger74 ;))
- The polarising nature of trump and in particular a large part of the population, public and private, that are either with him or against him to an extreme.
I am unsure whether the results of this investigation will actually result in just more conspiracy and arguments either way, innocent or guilty, how many people will accept the decision.
if the majority of the people dont accept the decision then its the end of the country. Institutions is what makes a country. if the people lose faith in them then there is no country.

I think that trump has given them all enough rope to hang themselves. In their attempts to overthrow a democratically elected president they have brought themselves undone.
he is not democratically elected if he colluded with russia to dupe the public with propoganda. its election tampering. We know the propoganda part is fact. the only question know is was trump involved.

HvVYwr2.jpg
Over 50% of his other business did not fail. It was 6 out of 500 plus that failed. Fake News.

Spot on Lethality
I'd add the role of Cambridge Analytica to that list though - that's where the real strategy and "4D chess" occurred. Voters used Social Media as their main source of information for the election and Cambridge Analytica focused strongly on that , particularly in some of the critical States like Michigan that got the orange turd over the line in the electoral college.
Kushner was managing the relationship with CA so he would have known the significance and targeting of social media by the campaign - wonder if he used that secure back channel to tip of his comrades :)
Now it is reported that it might have been illegally gathered data, or gathered for one purpose and used for another:

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/17/cambridge-analytica-facebook-influence-us-election

The evidence Wylie supplied to UK and US authorities includes a letter from Facebook’s own lawyers sent to him in August 2016, asking him to destroy any data he held that had been collected by GSR, the company set up by Kogan to harvest the profiles.

That legal letter was sent several months after the Guardianfirst reported the breach and days before it was officially announced that Bannon was taking over as campaign manager for Trump and bringing Cambridge Analytica with him.

“Because this data was obtained and used without permission, and because GSR was not authorised to share or sell it to you, it cannot be used legitimately in the future and must be deleted immediately,” the letter said.

Facebook did not pursue a response when the letter initially went unanswered for weeks because Wylie was travelling, nor did it follow up with forensic checks on his computers or storage, he said.

“That to me was the most astonishing thing. They waited two years and did absolutely nothing to check that the data was deleted. All they asked me to do was tick a box on a form and post it back.”

I think that trump has given them all enough rope to hang themselves. In their attempts to overthrow a democratically elected president they have brought themselves undone.
4D Chess GrandMaster Donald Trump to you

mind_blown.gif

if the majority of the people dont accept the decision then its the end of the country. Institutions is what makes a country. if the people lose faith in them then there is no country.
The country didn’t end when Trump won and a significant (I know you stated majority) part of the population didn’t accept that decision. Regardless I don’t think either side will accept the decision and the US will remain the dominant power in the world.

I am not sure what you mean? If they find nothing they will be fired? Wouldn't that make them more likely to concoct evidence to save their jobs?

Who initiated the investigation? We know there was Russian interference - how effective it was is debatable. We know Trump people met with Russians. Kushner (I think?) said Trump was making a lot of money out of Russia. Isn't it wise to ensure, through a thorough investigation, that these events were not connected?

No there WASN’T any Russian interference.
The fact people still don’t get this is frightening

he is not democratically elected if he colluded with russia to dupe the public with propoganda. its election tampering. We know the propoganda part is fact. the only question know is was trump involved.
See above

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The country didn’t end when Trump won and a significant (I know you stated majority) part of the population didn’t accept that decision. Regardless I don’t think either side will accept the decision and the US will remain the dominant power in the world.
The majority did accept the result. if the majority didnt there would of been 500,000 plus marching in the big cities. We are still far from that point. But its heading that way.

in what way is any of that threats?
Trump ranting on twitter about the corruption in the FBI calling them sanctimonious and all does Trump no favours whatsoever None.

But Brennan's attack back and especially Shumer's statement on "don't take on the intel agencies or they have six ways to Sunday to get back at you" was just as ridiculous Imo.

McCabe was fired at the recommendation of the I.G and OPR he deserved what he got as did Comey.But my point is even though this one wasn't on Trump he goes out on an all out attack and the Dems now siding with the FBI hitting back with don't take on the FBI Wow.

This is what Democracy in the US has come to. There are no rules its anything goes, we are all getting fooled by all the sideshows and bullshit it's become a joke.

Last edited:
Trump ranting on twitter about the corruption in the FBI calling them sanctimonious and all does Trump no favours whatsoever None.

But Brennan's attack back and especially Shumer's statement on "don't take on "the intel agencies or they have six ways to Sunday to get back at you" was just as ridiculous Imo.

McCabe was fired at the recommendation of the FBI and OPR he deserved what he got as did Comey.But my point is even though this one wasn't on Trump he goes out on an all out attack and the Dems now siding with the FBI hitting back with don't take on the FBI Wow.

This is what Democracy in the US has come to. There are no rules its anything goes, we are all getting fooled by all the sideshows and bullshit it's become a joke.

What are you doing about it?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back