Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 4 (cont in pt 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
US PRESIDENT Donald Trump is reportedly “personally upset” that he “failed as a marriage counsellor” to his son Don Jr and wife Vanessa Trump, sources close to the family say.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...a/news-story/157c9c39529e7257ef70bcedbd143df4
So how many wives has DT had?
Ib4 claims of fake news
Possibly fake news but this quote would rankle him no doubt.

“The pair were introduced multiple times by Don Jr’s dad, leading Mrs Trump to call him “the one with the *ed dad”.”

Possibly fake news but this quote would rankle him no doubt.

“The pair were introduced multiple times by Don Jr’s dad, leading Mrs Trump to call him “the one with the ******ed dad”.”
why did you *** out that word. That cant seriously be blocked can it.

*ed

edit. unbelievable it is. Its this sort of stuff from the left that has given us a Trump presidency. You have yourselves to blame.

******ed

edit. unbelievable it is. Its this sort of stuff from the left that has given us a Trump presidency. You have yourselves to blame.
Except it is corporate America and their policies regarding where they place their advertising and what sort of language is appropriate that have bought us here. Not the dreaded left.

******ed

I thought it was a bit interesting that word was bleeped, can understand why.

Except it is corporate America and their policies regarding where they place their advertising and what sort of language is appropriate that have bought us here. Not the dreaded left.
did we learn nothing from the nazis? Dont burn books. Dont ban words. Its pretty effing simple.

did we learn nothing from the nazis? Dont burn books. Dont ban words. Its pretty effing simple.
I heard a great story about a builder who was doing a bit of work on a bloke's home and he stopped to admire his collection of Wisdens. He said to the bloke that they'd burnt a whole lot of them on a house demolition that they'd done but not to worry they were much older than his Wisdens. Dunno if it's just apocryphal but it's a good reason why we shouldn't burn books, I agree.

That is the core stupidity of the alt-right.

Embrace an extreme form of the policies that guarantees an outcome they (supposedly) rally against.

It's programmed stupidity on a monumental scale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HvVYwr2.jpg

I linked a podcast featuring a former US Attorney. Even he was unwilling to speculate about what was actually happening.

His main point was that you don’t ignore what you find, even if you’re looking for something else.

They could have the thread of other unrelated criminality that they are following. Or they could have nothing. Or they could have exactly what they were looking for but it needs more work than originally planned.

Definite statements are not possible.

Don’t forget doors swing both ways either.

In any case, some interesting stuff will be coming out very soon I’d imagine

In what way?

I think that trump has given them all enough rope to hang themselves. In their attempts to overthrow a democratically elected president they have brought themselves undone.

I think that trump has given them all enough rope to hang themselves. In their attempts to overthrow a democratically elected president they have brought themselves undone.
I am not sure what you mean? If they find nothing they will be fired? Wouldn't that make them more likely to concoct evidence to save their jobs?

Who initiated the investigation? We know there was Russian interference - how effective it was is debatable. We know Trump people met with Russians. Kushner (I think?) said Trump was making a lot of money out of Russia. Isn't it wise to ensure, through a thorough investigation, that these events were not connected?

I am not sure what you mean? If they find nothing they will be fired? Wouldn't that make them more likely to concoct evidence to save their jobs?

Who initiated the investigation? We know there was Russian interference - how effective it was is debatable. We know Trump people met with Russians. Kushner (I think?) said Trump was making a lot of money out of Russia. Isn't it wise to ensure, through a thorough investigation, that these events were not connected?
I agree I think it’s wise, unfortunately from both sides it seems to be posturing and speculation fuelled by:
- Likely skeletons in the closets from all sides.
- Current uncoordinated position of the democrats and killary legacy (rfctiger74 ;))
- The polarising nature of trump and in particular a large part of the population, public and private, that are either with him or against him to an extreme.
I am unsure whether the results of this investigation will actually result in just more conspiracy and arguments either way, innocent or guilty, how many people will accept the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back