Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 4 (cont in pt 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alt right is such a convoluted term that it has no meaning. There really isn’t an ‘alt right’ as much as you would like to believe it
I agree it's a poor label. A better one is uneducated fearful wannabe ruled by a dictator anti humanist nationalists. Or in more simple terms. Right wing Fascists.

Speaking of which see how he greeted the freed NK prisoners in the middle of the night and one of the first things he talks about is that this will be the highest TV ratings at 3am.

He couldn't even pretend to be happy for them.
For the Dirtbag, it is the Me, Me movement.

Was just reading something interesting...the lawyer (Peter Gleason) acting for the women first reported incidents/assault against Scheinderman to Cohen in 2012/13 and is applying to the court for a protective order for documents pertaining to this not to be released!

I wonder why he sat on the charges, why not take it to the courts four years ago, why go to Cohen?

Something very fishy here.

Was it in 2013 that Schneiderman filed suit against Trump in the Trump University case. Would that be why this guy went to Trump and not the justice system?

Last edited:
I agree it's a poor label. A better one is uneducated fearful wannabe ruled by a dictator anti humanist nationalists. Or in more simple terms. Right wing Fascists.
I just call them 'conservatives'.;) That is where most of their links come from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? Why is he a traitor? Can you explain It?
An audio recording has surfaced proving that U.S. Senator John McCain collaborated with the North Vietnamese by recording a “Tokyo Rose”-style propaganda message that was broadcast on North Vietnamese radio in 1969.

For many years, American former P.O.W.s who were in the “Hanoi Hilton” North Vietnamese prison with John McCain called him a “Songbird” who collaborated with the enemy against his own country. They accused him of turning against them and against his own country in exchange for preferential treatment while many of the actually brave and honorable American P.O.W.s endured torture and denial of medical care and food for refusing to collaborate. The P.O.W.s branded McCain a traitor who was no hero, but nonetheless used his fake hero status to rise to political power.

But fascism is left wing you dolt

Why? Why is he a traitor? Can you explain It?
Songbird McCain is as establishment as they come, hence he is more suited to the Hillary/Barry DNC. He is a jealous loser who couldn't win the presidency and is envious of the man who did what he couldn't. He is the definition of a warhawk, ironically being defended by the left merely because he is anti-Trump.

Speaking of which see how he greeted the freed NK prisoners in the middle of the night and one of the first things he talks about is that this will be the highest TV ratings at 3am.

He couldn't even pretend to be happy for them.
It's all about self-promotion for Trump. The bloke is completely incapable of caring about anyone other than himself.

For the Dirtbag, it is the Me, Me movement.

Was just reading something interesting...the lawyer (Peter Gleason) acting for the women first reported incidents/assault against Scheinderman to Cohen in 2012/13 and is applying to the court for a protective order for documents pertaining to this not to be released!

I wonder why he sat on the charges, why not take it to the courts four years ago, why go to Cohen?

Something very fishy here.

Was it in 2013 that Schneiderman filed suit against Trump in the Trump University case. Would that be why this guy went to Trump and not the justice system?
First I'm hearing about this, you should be a journo or at least contact Avenatti. I bet he's all over this and saving it for down the track when he wants to step on Cohen's throat again. :D

Speaking of which apparently Cohen who likes to strut around and pretend he's the big time whatever it is he's pretending to be this week goes white white and suddenly shuts up whenever Avenatti's name is mentioned. :eek::eek::eek:<<<:cool::cool::cool:

First I'm hearing about this, you should be a journo or at least contact Avenatti. I bet he's all over this and saving it for down the track when he wants to step on Cohen's throat again. :D

Speaking of which apparently Cohen who likes to strut around and pretend he's the big time whatever it is he's pretending to be this week goes white white and suddenly shuts up whenever Avenatti's name is mentioned. :eek::eek::eek:<<<:cool::cool::cool:
Unlike some on here, I like to get my news from various sites, Goggle further and post only those that appear interesting.

So much we don't know, was Schneiderman getting close to something Cohen and Dirtbag didn't want to come out?

Anyone would agree to be ruled by a dictator if they were the perfect leader.
We're human, we're flawed (in some cases deeply... ahem Trump). People have been at this society 'thing' for thousands of years and a western democracy is the best way found so far, sure we could keep to ourselves and wait till a more organised larger force comes along to take what we have.

The greatest advancements in societal happiness, medicine, sciences etc came all after WW2 when western civilization socialized democracy, allows everyone to flourish and become the most they can be, then Reagan came along and decided that we should go back to oligarchical system which leads to inequality and social unhappiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back