Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 4 (cont in pt 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike some on here, I like to get my news from various sites, Goggle further and post only those that appear interesting.

So much we don't know, was Schneiderman getting close to something Cohen and Dirtbag didn't want to come out?
I think you're onto something as a lot of these people get away with crap and are usually outed when something political gets in the way.

Video unavailable. read the supposed transcript, still can't see evidence of the 'traitor' part.

Used to be there , Must have been taken down in the youtube censorship purge.

Code of Conduct for Members of the United States Armed Forces[3][4][5]
I. I am an American, fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.
II. I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist.
III. If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.
IV
. If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way.
V. When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause
VI
. I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.

We're human, we're flawed (in some cases deeply... ahem Trump). People have been at this society 'thing' for thousands of years and a western democracy is the best way found so far, sure we could keep to ourselves and wait till a more organised larger force comes along to take what we have.

The greatest advancements in societal happiness, medicine, sciences etc came all after WW2 when western civilization socialized democracy, allows everyone to flourish and become the most they can be, then Reagan came along and decided that we should go back to oligarchical system which leads to inequality and social unhappiness.
A good post, except for seemingly blaming the right exclusively for utopia not flourishing. Marxism specifically calls for dictators, and has done it's share of harm, in addition to that wicked Reagan.

First I'm hearing about this, you should be a journo or at least contact Avenatti. I bet he's all over this and saving it for down the track when he wants to step on Cohen's throat again. :D

Speaking of which apparently Cohen who likes to strut around and pretend he's the big time whatever it is he's pretending to be this week goes white white and suddenly shuts up whenever Avenatti's name is mentioned. :eek::eek::eek:<<<:cool::cool::cool:
So is the inference in all this was that Cohen and Trump knew about the allegations about Schneiderman. The same guy who forced trump to settle the uni fraud for 25 mil. So by sheer coincidence the allegations came out sinking Scheneiderman . Payback for uni case by Trump?
So potential notes written by cohen and picked up by the the cops in the office raid might embarrass or even worse effect one of cohens clients? So any notes would not be wanted to be seen in public and thus the gleason request?
Hard to work out all the machinations:)
Btw Steve Dunleavy is an expat Aussie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're human, we're flawed (in some cases deeply... ahem Trump). People have been at this society 'thing' for thousands of years and a western democracy is the best way found so far, sure we could keep to ourselves and wait till a more organised larger force comes along to take what we have.

The greatest advancements in societal happiness, medicine, sciences etc came all after WW2 when western civilization socialized democracy, allows everyone to flourish and become the most they can be, then Reagan came along and decided that we should go back to oligarchical system which leads to inequality and social unhappiness.
The great advances of society started around the time of the enlightenment in the mid 18th century. It didnt begin after world war 2. Although it did continue after the second world war.

Songbird McCain is as establishment as they come, hence he is more suited to the Hillary/Barry DNC. He is a jealous loser who couldn't win the presidency and is envious of the man who did what he couldn't. He is the definition of a warhawk, ironically being defended by the left merely because he is anti-Trump.
Again what makes him a traitor?

But fascism is left wing you dolt
That is an unbelievably stupid response. Fascists can be left or right wing. A dictator is a dictator regardless of his views. The alt right want to get rid of the Democratic institutions and reduce the power of the courts. So yes they are fascists. Just like Hitler, Stalin, Putin, Pol Pot and Erdogen. No different.

SERGE.jpg

That is an unbelievably stupid response. Fascists can be left or right wing. A dictator is a dictator regardless of his views. The alt right want to get rid of the Democratic institutions and reduce the power of the courts. So yes they are fascists. Just like Hitler, Stalin, Putin, Pol Pot and Erdogen. No different.

Fascism is textbook leftism.
What an unbelievably stupid response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back