Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden tripped on stage, and of course there’s a huge reaction. People also went nuts when Trump had trouble walking down a ramp. I’m sure there are more important things to concentrate on. It’s National Donut day, after all. 🍩

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

I'm not even gonna be partisan with the whole Biden falling over thing... I'm just gonna be a lil ageist maybe and suggest it would be better if both parties could put forth a candidate who isn't a thousand years old.

Guys now that I despise Trump I've decided that I won't even dignify him by posting in the Trump thread anymore. I raised the intellectual benchmark over there, exceeded all KPIs, job finished m8. bourbons, NSWCROW and the bois, sorry I won't be engaging in bantz there moving forward.

Anyhoo, reckon Biden is serious about running for a second term? If not him, who would you like to be the DNC candidate? Discuss.

Guys now that I despise Trump I've decided that I won't even dignify him by posting in the Trump thread anymore. I raised the intellectual benchmark over there, exceeded all KPIs, job finished m8. bourbons, NSWCROW and the bois, sorry I won't be engaging in bantz there moving forward.

Anyhoo, reckon Biden is serious about running for a second term? If not him, who would you like to be the DNC candidate? Discuss.

I'd vote for Tom Morello

I'd vote for Tom Morello
Given RATM's "fight the power" and "* you I won't do what you tell me" attitudes I'm curious what his covid policies would have been like? He certainly would have despised the authoritarianism that occurred in Melb.

AOC for me

Given RATM's "fight the power" and "* you I won't do what you tell me" attitudes I'm curious what his covid policies would have been like? He certainly would have despised the authoritarianism that occurred in Melb.

His middle name is Baptist. Putting that on the ballot paper would confuse a lot of republicans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd vote for Tom Morello
...who holds a Masters in Political Science from Harvard, making him arguably more qualified than most candidates

The Republicans - so concerned about debt getting out of control that their agreement increases funding to the military.

And the Democrats of course had no opportunity at any point ever to resolve this problem themselves.

American politics is undoubtedly rife with disingenuous bullshit, but it appears that each debt ceiling crisis is the time it really takes on a life of its own.

I agree, it’s a stage managed show, it gives the Dems an excuse to make cuts and claim they had to cos of those mean republicans.

They could of invoked the 14th amendment back in December I believe, but didn’t want to. They wanted this phony war, then they can make cuts to appease their corporate donors.

So the US hit us with the UFO story and the Trump indictment this week in a clear effort to distract the population, but from what? Perhaps from Biden allegedly taking a $5M bribe from that Ukraine gas company? Who knows. What are your theories?

So the US hit us with the UFO story and the Trump indictment this week in a clear effort to distract the population, but from what? Perhaps from Biden allegedly taking a $5M bribe from that Ukraine gas company? Who knows. What are your theories?
It has been alleged that you have taken bribes from a Russian crime family to back Trump.

Amongst many many other allegations that I will get around to making at some point.

It really sounds like you are a bad bad man.

But who can know for sure.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

It has been alleged that you have taken bribes from a Russian crime family to back Trump.

Amongst many many other allegations that I will get around to making at some point.

It really sounds like you are a bad bad man.

But who can know for sure.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app
Witch hunt!

Holy mackerel! The walls are truly closing in here. The beginning of the end I'd say.

Try and keep up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back