Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor - re-signed until the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Brady did say he'd be back in full training by rd.7 2022. Not all bad news.

Pardon me Hoj. It's just that fate has jammed the development trajectory of pretty much every promising young North Melbourne talent square back up my clacker for the last 20 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shown enough

See you in 2021

Walker or Hosie thanks

Given the length of the injury list we have had this year, can we read into the fact that Hosie has yet to be seen as a sign that he is just not rated by Shaw and Rawlings? They threw an out of form Pittard into the forward line rather than pick him, which is in fact looking like a good move.

If that is the case my preference would be to see Walker selected.

Given the length of the injury list we have had this year, can we read into the fact that Hosie has yet to be seen as a sign that he is just not rated by Shaw and Rawlings? They threw an out of form Pittard into the forward line rather than pick him, which is in fact looking like a good move.

If that is the case my preference would be to see Walker selected.

Pittard was sent forward to defend by the looks of it.

Why the F*** was he sent back on the ground then when we were 7 goals up? Same with Thomas earlier this year. Don't take unnecessary risks in a season where we are not winning.

I would tend to believe he would not have been able to make the injury worse by playing on

But of a theme now of us sending blokes back on and them ultimately being out for weeks afterwards though.

sucks for Taylor but he has had a ripping season so far.

Would love to see Walker in, reckon he would fit Taylors role perfectly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back