Player Watch #50: Ben Brown

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping Kell can come up with something here, feels like he needs a proper nickname. BBB just ain't doing it for me.

Not sure I want to see the visual that elicits "That's why they call him Big Boner Brown."

I think BBB is more palatable nickname than what would have come with that Kade Kolodjashnij Kid

"Two time Coleman medallist and premiership player Ben Brown" has a nice ring to it. Bit hard to abbreviate though, but it's only two b's

I'm backing Kelli in next time she calls us to make something stick. 👍

I'm backing Kelli in next time she calls us to make something stick. 👍
1.10pm Sunday against the Roos is a prime Keli candidate. Up against his old team, there'll be so many opportunities to air out a real rip-snorter.

Given her MJ reference in the GWS game, could we be in line for some "Dee Brown" action?
1618552082344.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1.10pm Sunday against the Roos is a prime Keli candidate. Up against his old team, there'll be so many opportunities to air out a real rip-snorter.

Given her MJ reference in the GWS game, could we be in line for some "Dee Brown" action?
View attachment 1103883
Is he dabbing before dunking? Doesn't matter all Ben Brown will have to do is dab before shooting at goal.

No look dunk to seal the 1991 Dunk Contest. Eerily similar to a dab though isn't it
I took my niece to the footy for the first time in 2017. She saw a statue outside and said "hey that guy is dabbing" to her mum, the statue is of Dennis Lillee mid bowling action. Everything's a dab these days.

First proper pair of basketball shoes I bought were Dee Brown's Reebok pumps 😍

(Note: pumping them up didn't make me jump higher like I hoped :( )

Probably we wouldn’t have done this trade if we’d known that TMac would have come this good. It’s ironic that Weideman and Brown were the ones injured during preseason because of TMac had been out injured instead and Weideman and Brown were tearing it up we probably wouldn’t be lamenting about how we can’t squeeze him back in.

Still, we gave up very little for him - pick 33 for Brown and an upgrade from Brisbane’s 2021 fourth rounder to North’s, so we can’t complain too much I guess. 33 could have been our Jack Carroll pick though :O

Probably we wouldn’t have done this trade if we’d known that TMac would have come this good. It’s ironic that Weideman and Brown were the ones injured during preseason because of TMac had been out injured instead and Weideman and Brown were tearing it up we probably wouldn’t be lamenting about how we can’t squeeze him back in.

Still, we gave up very little for him - pick 33 for Brown and an upgrade from Brisbane’s 2021 fourth rounder to North’s, so we can’t complain too much I guess. 33 could have been our Jack Carroll pick though :O
Not sure why people are obsessed with Carroll. Carlton picking him should indicate we made the right choice passing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back