50% off entire New Balance website (Dees Gear included)

Remove this Banner Ad

RatherHaveABeer

Senior List
Sep 3, 2007
The Shire (Bag End)
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Donga Doggies
Just a heads up guys. New Balance is currently doing a 50% off everything sale on their website. Managed to grab the clash strip for $60 along with a few pairs of shoes and some other random stuff.

Use the code BUPA50PYC2018 on checkout at www.newbalance.com.au

Some people are having trouble when trying to buy stuff that's already discounted. Apparently a good workaround is to just chuck in a full priced item as well (like a $7 pair of socks) and it should then work.

More info at: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/370408

Cheers for the heads up. Ordered a clash strip Guernsey for me and my two boys. Love the clash jumper. I'd buy some NB shoes but I'm an ASICS man when it comes to runners. Half price is a great bargain for those keen on new shoes though..

Beat me to it. Was just on the site and was going to post this on your board. Surely an error as they typically omit licenced products (especially early on in the season).

Load up just in case it is an error and they omit dees merch from he code.

Anyone have any of the jackets? The jacket I have currently isn't quite warm enough for the coldest July game day. Recommendations?

Cheers for the heads up. Ordered a clash strip Guernsey for me and my two boys. Love the clash jumper. I'd buy some NB shoes but I'm an ASICS man when it comes to runners. Half price is a great bargain for those keen on new shoes though..

How did you get it to work for MFC gear? lanky_wes dylan93

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The code seems to work on some MFC gear and not others. Worked on a clash guernsey for me but not a polo.
Yeah might be certain pieces of gear that aren't eligible. Just tried to put in a second order for some of the split shorts and wouldn't apply. Still, plenty of bargains to be found.

I started thinking it was non reduced items only, but I'm starting to think maybe there was just a monetary limit. I got two x pairs of $100 shoes and the clash guernsey from like $320 down to $160.

It wont let me get the jacket value at $160. Strange.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back