Traded 7. Tayla Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Blimey, what a terrific sporting all rounder and sensational athlete Tayla is.

Love The fact she could pretty much float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, to any of those male sleazebags who made disgraceful, perverted comments about that photo 👍👍👍👊👊👊

Brilliant.

We are going to lose Tayla to boxing sooner rather than later I think, but I'll be proudly cheering her on.

She's a delight as a person, but also a fearsome athlete.

What an athlete.

Way to go Tayla 👏 👏 👏

73475287_1316828591821738_5108426826187800576_n.jpg

Super fit, great reach & throws mean continuous combos.
She destroyed Butcher.
It will be great to watch her next fight, hopefully it’s someone significantly higher rated & see what boxing ability she really has - she can punch the crap out of ppl on reach, strength & speed but that doesn’t equal a great boxer.
I’m not s**t canning her in anyway- I’m really excited to see what she can do against a talented fighter, see her pushed outside her comfort zone & really show her talent

Blimey, what a terrific sporting all rounder and sensational athlete Tayla is.

Love The fact she could pretty much float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, to any of those male sleazebags who made disgraceful, perverted comments about that photo 👍👍👍👊👊👊
Wow what a beast. Amazing how much power she can generate. Such a powerful athlete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't condone the boxing thing but I doubt she'll lose any sleep over that..........
I struggle with it.

I loved combat sports. But the CTE stuff, as well as so much of the grinding under-payment involved for most competitors turned me off.

I got 3 concussions in a footy game and I have cut out contact sports. My life is more important than that passion. But I miss combat sports, I miss footy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cute pic with tayla and her partner sarah at their home going about daily buisness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back