Prediction 90+ possession...how many metres gained?

Remove this Banner Ad

They’re not that bad, they’ll average about 12m per disposal. I’ll assume no injuries and they all rock the guts for their 80% TOG and crack the ton between them and go with 1200. What do I win again, is it a cricket bat?

not one of mine mate, I'll discount the price on one though :)

Edit: if you win, you can hang out at my place, watch the game, drink as much of my brews as you can and if I don't get legless, I'll cook you something at halftime

Narrarator: He'll get legless

and Mrs Spenze will drive us back to your place to get on the reds

Edit: if you win, you can hang out at my place, watch the game, drink as much of my brews as you can and if I don't get legless, I'll cook you something at halftime

What’s the burn rate on one of those babies, is it a pure burn where there’s just ashes or will there be bits left? If there’s bits left, I’m not interested.

Doneski. Just note that not long after legless I’m speechless and sightless. I have a severe dehyraditive issue.

They’re not that bad, they’ll average about 12m per disposal. I’ll assume no injuries and they all rock the guts for their 80% TOG and crack the ton between them and go with 1200. What do I win again, is it a cricket bat?
You win one of his balls, if it’s been located yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the man who started the "Ricky Nixon Challenge"
LMAO, touche mate, that's some good bloody digging. I'm very impressed!

Have to say though, "The Ricky Nixon Challenge" is still thread title genius! How ever many years later and i'd still be clicking on that over 9 out 10 new threads on this board!

Confused Rocket League GIF by G2 Esports

Remove this Banner Ad

Back