96 reasons why Essendon are the worst top 8 side in AFL history...

Remove this Banner Ad

I was proud of our boys last week.

Terribly undermanned. Even had to have Luke Hodge contesting centre clearances... yet had a real go, showed spirit and were competitive.

Lost our best player too.

If you're going to have your season ended - go out in style hey?

Assuming you're still proud of the team this week?

I'm proud of the club.
They played a terrible game of football - yes.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Lol. Sure tonight was an embarrassing performance by the bombers, but it still doesn't compare to the Brown and Clarko antics of last week, or Hawthorn's entire 09 season for that matter.

By bitching to the media after being beaten? How has Clarkson handled the $5000 suspended fine? Has Brown stopped crying yet?

You've go to take the good with the bad. It's people like these 2 who are so committed to the club that we ended up with the 2008 Premiership.

Any personality at Essendon worth discussing?

Lol. Sure tonight was an embarrassing performance by the bombers, but it still doesn't compare to the Brown and Clarko antics of last week, or Hawthorn's entire 09 season for that matter.

Careful there Saints fan...

Wouldn't want to stuff things up over the next 3 weeks (I'd say 4 but don't think you'll get to a 4th finals week)

Once you've won 19 H&A games, history says that you're a certainty to win the flag (unless Hawthorn fix you up in the GF).

You know what is even funnier than us getting flogged?? Copping sh!t from Melbourne and West Coast supporters:D

Allow me to paste our final against Adelaide in Adelaide. Not quite a 96 point loss is it :eek:

Preliminary Final
West Coast 0.4 2.7 6.12 11.19 85
Adelaide 3.3 6.5 8.8 11.9 75
Sat 23-Sep-2006 3:30 PM (4:00 PM) Att:50,514
Venue:
Football Park
West Coast won by 10 pts [Match stats]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

28? Their best player is irish

29 Henry Slattery gets a game

30 Their best midfielder is Brent "look at the ground for 6 seconds before I kick so im oblivious to the target" Shankton

Prove we cheated in the 2000 season?
Who's the chump?

Beats having Campbell and Alistair to look up to. Hah

Why should I? I actually know my football history. Just because you were born that year doesn't make it not true.

And being 6 foot 4 both of them look up to me.

Essendon lol 96 here's a tip for you look up the record margin for an elimination and that puts your team skill in perspective. LOL :p

Essendon :p

Why should I? I actually know my football history. Just because you were born that year doesn't make it not true.

And being 6 foot 4 both of them look up to me.

Essendon lol 96 here's a tip for you look up the record margin for an elimination and that puts your team skill in perspective. LOL :p

Essendon :p

You could've saved yourself some time by just saying you couldn't find anything.
We got done for 91-95 and '02.

Oh and i was talking about people your young players can look up to, I really don't care how tall you think you are.

You could've saved yourself some time by just saying you couldn't find anything.
We got done for 91-95 and '02.

Oh and i was talking about people your young players can look up to, I really don't care how tall you think you are.

No you're wrong on your years. Go and ask your muppet Bummer fans on your crap forum.

96 points lol :p I'm going to sleep well tonight laughing myself to sleep :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back