A sign of the times

Remove this Banner Ad

These coming from other supporters

The faciltiies actually look pretty big from the outside.

It's just a shame they sourced the bricks as 2nd handers from the old Gas & Fuel buildings. <--- Mofra a Western Bulldogs supporter like he can talk, Cough cough 1954.

Brilliant forward-thinking by James Brayshaw and the Kangaroos by putting in a Basketball court in their new facility. Once their AFL license gets revoked in a few years they will be able to make a smooth transition into the NBL, essentially future proofing the club ----
from krueze missle a Carlton supporter... Cheats anyone!!!

Just some of the rubbish on Bay 13.

Meh + 1

As far as trolling effort goes, was pretty pissweak anyway. Trolling usually contains some element of truth, just delivered in a patronizing way.

That thread is nothing more than a 16 year old pissing contest not even worth responding to.

However it's Bay 13 and everything is fair game so I wouldn't take much of it to heart anyway dude.

"The faciltiies actually look pretty big from the outside.

It's just a shame they sourced the bricks as 2nd handers from the old Gas & Fuel buildings. <--- Mofra a Western Bulldogs supporter like he can talk, Cough cough 1954".

pretty sure 2nd hand bricks are more expensive - heck they're $25 each aren't they?

I wouldn't worry about it, think in time we'll have plenty of ammo to jam down their... or up their ...- depending on your own desires.

The thread has been started by a West Coke Supporter. :rolleyes:

It's just a shame they sourced the bricks as 2nd handers from the old Gas & Fuel buildings.

Pfft, At least we got better facilities than your club mofra, what does your club have?? a gym and a footy ground and thats it..

LOL the bricks were not bought because of cost saving measures. I was actually there a few days ago and looked at Arden street and then looked across the road at the Gas and fuel buildings and thought what an awesome connection. I actually wondered how they manged to get these bricks. now i know.

Thumbs up to the architect:thumbsu:

PS The guys were training and I wondered what the dude sitting on the grass was doing? he had a note pad with a footy field drawn on it taking some sort of notes?

Anyway I know it's pre-season training but I saw Thompson completely dominate Hale, punching spoiling from behind. Hale dropped every single mark and looked his awkward self. I tell you guys, how you train is how you play!!!

Just jealously imo. They're worried that we've managed to beat most sides over the years without such faciliites, and now that we have them, they're dreading our improvement. Lets hope it can get us into a position like the bulldogs have had over the last 3 years, top 4/premiership prospects.

I like the fact they are attacking our superior facilities. It also has photos so more people get to see them and be impressed. Good publicity.:thumbsu:

'Can't afford water for the other 2 spas?'

I lol'd. Sorry. Must be the Aussie in me, but a laugh at your own expense is sometimes good.

Admit it, there was some quality on the 'If Kangaroos was an XXXX they would be a YYYY'.

There was a worse one on the main board about Brad Scott and will he be sacked if we have a poor year.

Most people had the good sense to see it as a troll. Zvim, next time you see a thread like that, save your breath or say something that takes the piss out of the OP like naturally north did.

survivor_logo.png

.......with emphasis on the "outwit" part. If you go to the Bay and take things to heart, you shouldn't be going there. Unlike a couple of years ago there's nothing to fear. I used to have mighty cracks back at opposition posters rubbing our faces into the dirt over our facilities etc. Now, I'm with the "meh" brigade above. They're built............they're magnificent.........they're ours!

Jealousy's a curse :smiley facey thing flipping the bird at 'em:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is good for a laugh.
The flogs will still try to dig into us even if we win the flag with a line of- We felt sorry for you and the AFL spent money on your facility so you can survive by winning the premiership.
Gee we would have a field day if that happened. Jus a couple more years:thumbsu:

I urge all North posters to stay out of sh.t threads like this one on bay13

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657311

In the days when we were struggling and on the point of being shafted, defense was required, but now with our new high performance ethos we have to stay above the fray and ignore the scum.

Jumped in pretty quick there mate.

Not going to get you anywhere.

The thread is filled with knobs and North posters.

There was a worse one on the main board about Brad Scott and will he be sacked if we have a poor year.

Most people had the good sense to see it as a troll. Zvim, next time you see a thread like that, save your breath or say something that takes the piss out of the OP like naturally north did.

For some demented reason I thought the person was serious and had a brain larger than the size of a pea.

Oh well, got some back taking the piss out of Travis Cloke in a Collingwood thread. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back