Event A Sweet F.A.'s time to celebrate - 'WONDERS WEEK'

Remove this Banner Ad

Exhibit A - Jealous Flog.

I’m here for you since you haven’t been around since the guy who started the club that puts up with you has been around for.
But he started the 7th Wonders and proceeded to leave once he found out what a bunch of Berks they were and went onto start another club.
So being a big bunch of crying dorks the 7th Wonders decided to start a totally new club do that their original hero had nothing to do with and they came up with West Coast Wonders.
Actually established in S2, but they fudged the books like Team Pumpkin to be S1 sooks.

The original Ports of the SFA.

Love your work liars

I’m here for you since you haven’t been around since the guy who started the club that puts up with you has been around for.
But he started the 7th Wonders and proceeded to leave once he found out what a bunch of Berks they were and went onto start another club.
So being a big bunch of crying dorks the 7th Wonders decided to start a totally new club do that their original hero had nothing to do with and they came up with West Coast Wonders.
Actually established in S2, but they fudged the books like Team Pumpkin to be S1 sooks.

The original Ports of the SFA.

Love your work liars
Elton Johns Wig , how is this melt for your thread?

When I first got here, everyone at the Wonders had a Charlie Kelly avatar. That was the only thing I ever liked about the Wonders.

A lot of Flogs jealous of the Wonders success around here.

This week is bigger then your own Minnow clubs.

Not often the Power Club of the Sweet F.A. celebrates 4 Massive Milestones, as well as the Marquee Clash between Foundation Club Rivlas.

Show some respect you Plebs.

Edit - And not surprising its the Furies sooking it up most.

Pffff

Furies might rock up for just that

JackBero get my food grade bucket of metho, and some firestarters....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of Flogs jealous of the Wonders success around here.

This week is bigger then your own Minnow clubs.

Not often the Power Club of the Sweet F.A. celebrates 4 Massive Milestones, as well as the Marquee Clash between Foundation Club Rivlas.

Show some respect you Plebs.

Edit - And not surprising its the Furies sooking it up most.
4 big names :think:

Where have i seen that associated with the lolwonders before ClarkeM :tearsofjoy:

Hello all,

I refuse to celebrate one of the biggest negative forces in the league.

Much love,
-TJASTA.

We know you still get a warm inner glow out of our completely sincere campaign to #CelebrateTJASTA . Also at the Parade we have set up a media booth* for one of your celebrated podcasts.

*sound proofed from the inside and outside.

4 big names :think:

Where have i seen that associated with the lolwonders before ClarkeM :tearsofjoy:
It was when we signed four big names and helped identify a massive loophole in the league's rules which has now bettered the integrity of the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back