Oppo Camp Adam Treloar (Traded to Bulldogs 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Treloar is more than handy and his last quarters have always been sensational which will be an added bonus Friday night.

I really think though he could take his game to another level with a bit more composure, he does tend to rush his disposal and turn the ball over way too often going inside 50, that could be costly against the Tigers.

Pies really need to back their skills in against the Tigers or we'll be punished on the re-bound.

Treloar is more than handy and his last quarters have always been sensational which will be an added bonus Friday night.

I really think though he could take his game to another level with a bit more composure, he does tend to rush his disposal and turn the ball over way too often going inside 50, that could be costly against the Tigers.

Pies really need to back their skills in against the Tigers or we'll be punished on the re-bound.
If his disposal was great, you would have got 3 first rounders.. ;)

Edit. Sorry NT.Thunder I was too quick to read post and thought you were a gws supporter.

Last edited:
That goal he kicked in the fourth will be one of the most iconic moments in his career. We needed a goal badly and he delivered.

Superstar.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...d/news-story/86925e462ac06ea22005f891a6d202b2

“A lot of people might think I’m silly because Richmond have a lot of good players ... but I think Collingwood have a better list, and a younger list, who in a couple of years’ time can hopefully win a premiership,” Treloar said on Wednesday as he took part in a camp at Falls Creek for Collingwood’s first to fourth-year players.

“That’s my ultimate goal and this team’s goal. It’s been clearly evident when I’ve come into this club that they’re driven for success and that’s to be a premiership team and that’s what I want to be a part of. - ADAM TRELOAR

The faith shown by this bloke...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone listen to his post game interview on triple m? Mentioned there was a chance he was going to give the game away this year due to some personal issues. It's on the triple m podcast feed. Sounded pretty emotional about the win.

Anyone listen to his post game interview on triple m? Mentioned there was a chance he was going to give the game away this year due to some personal issues. It's on the triple m podcast feed. Sounded pretty emotional about the win.

I know he broke up with his partner who moved from Sydney with him pretty early on but his current GF - Kim Ravallion (Pies netball player) has helped with his off field stuff. A win on the weekend and he can be pretty happy that he picked the right team...

Well that would of been a disaster

He wasn't wrong, we do indeed have the better list. Treloar was just playing 4D chess.
88SITHU.gif

r3jfnZx.gif

mOXQnIt.gif

He looks to good in the stripes to play for anyone else anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back