Adel vs Syd 2:45 pm (CST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately as the first quarter comes to an end I will be landing at Padang Airport Sumatra - chances of finding somewhere there with the AFL are very, very low!
Infact I will be on a catamaran and I doubt I will even know the result until I land back into civilisation 12 days later - they must win so I can watch a winning Prelim!!!!
They need to win this week for me too.

I might be able to catch this game if I can find somewhere showing it in Amsterdam at 6:30 am, but I fly home the weekend after and it would suck to have a semi being played while I am in the air.

Grundy might not be winning the same plaudits as teammate Ted Richards, but he has been a cornerstone of Sydneys ultra-effective defence.
At the start of this round Grundy had conceded one fewer goal than Richards this season, and with his match-ups of more than 30 minutes this year he has kept the likes of Matthew Pavlich, Drew Petrie and Jaryd Roughead without a goal....says baja on Sydney board.

Sanderson.jpg
may have got a sneaky boner reading that!!

Lynch Jaensch OUT
Walker Vince IN

Riley Sub.

Easy Week.

Matchups:
Goodes as a deep Forward Talia
Goodes up the ground Broadie Smith
Sam Reid Rutten if Talia on Goodes otherwise Talia

Petrenko on Rhys Shaw
Sam Shaw and Ryan OKeefe
Kennedy and Thompson head to head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't deserve it's own thread so I'll post it here. Caro just claimed that Sydney always win in Adelaide, and has written Adelaide of already. :)

Hahaha, god she's a moron. Other than 2010, when was the last time the Swans actually beat us in Adelaide?

Not sure if the Journalist is serious about the bolded name??? o_O

"The suspension comes at a crucial time, not only as it is the start of the finals, but the Crows have two very talented forwards in Taylor Walker and Kurt Tippett, and Grundy and fellow defender Ted Richards were earmarked for the jobs.
If the club accepts the Grundy ban, then another tall defender will need to be found. It is likely one of Alex Johnston, Lewis Roberts-Thomson or Tony Armstrong would be used."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/grundy-adds-to-sydneys-woes-20120903-25akj.html#ixzz25S2vTQn6

Not sure if the Journalist is serious about the bolded name??? o_O

"The suspension comes at a crucial time, not only as it is the start of the finals, but the Crows have two very talented forwards in Taylor Walker and Kurt Tippett, and Grundy and fellow defender Ted Richards were earmarked for the jobs.
If the club accepts the Grundy ban, then another tall defender will need to be found. It is likely one of Alex Johnston, Lewis Roberts-Thomson or Tony Armstrong would be used."
At least he didn't suggest Lewis Jonstson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back