Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be a great idea, pair him up with Elsey and watch us flourish.

Then decide what to do with Diawara.
Exactly.

Regan isn't first XI quality and with Gulum probably going we don't have anyone else. Get Goodwin back and we don't need to replace Johan with a foreigner, sign an experienced International CB and hopefully he can be as good as Delpierre or Buijs.

we should go hard to get kamau and tongyik back at the club unless there were serious bridges burnt when they left. club needs to get back to having good depth all through the squad like when we won the league.
Surely Kamau leaves City, he barely played at the back end of the season and was down the pecking order after starting at the start of the season. Not sure what the go is with him though since the way he left wasn't on the best terms.

Tongyik I'd love back to backup Elsey and (hopefully) a foreign CB.

Surely Kamau leaves City, he barely played at the back end of the season and was down the pecking order after starting at the start of the season. Not sure what the go is with him though since the way he left wasn't on the best terms.

Tongyik I'd love back to backup Elsey and (hopefully) a foreign CB.
both were supposed to go to wsw but that's in the air due to gombau leaving

if we could get all of goodwin, kamau and tongyik, with gulum returning on loan or something, that's a ripping start to the window.

Bit surprised Goodwin was released thought he was going ok over there?
Was rumoured to be heading to Serie A but the side he was going to got relegated or something.

Would love to have him back.

That's my concern with Goodwin. If he has a good year he's likely to **** off again.

Yep. In an environment that doesn’t provide much stability in itself, the only way you can fabricate some form of stability is with money....and that’s what we’ve lacked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2q86d7s.jpg

Seeya Adlung.

And he confirmed it in a tweet just after. Just wonderful, another ******* homesick foreigner leaving earlier than expected.

I hope this isn’t a sign that Kurz is taking up the Sydney offer.

I still haven’t seen 100% confirmation from Kurz or the club that he is honouring the second year of his contract. This worries me.

And he confirmed it in a tweet just after. Just wonderful, another ******* homesick foreigner leaving earlier than expected.
Home sick wife Syndrome strikes again.

If you recall he wasn't super keen on coming originally so it's no great shock to me. Massive massive loss though.

I didn’t see the game last night nor the goal yet as I was at the footy but they just mentioned on AA that
apparently the VAR just happened to fail shortly before the offside goal last night and by the time it was restored it was too late to reverse the goal. This is disgraceful if this is what actually happened, betting agencies need to be looked at because it’s totally open to match fixing.
Newcastle should challenge this.

I didn’t see the game last night nor the goal yet as I was at the footy but they just mentioned on AA that
apparently the VAR just happened to fail shortly before the offside goal last night and by the time it was restored it was too late to reverse the goal. This is disgraceful if this is what actually happened, betting agencies need to be looked at because it’s totally open to match fixing.
Newcastle should challenge this.
It's a ******* joke and would never happen to a Victory or Sydney, I'm done with this corrupt league.

Back