Matildas The Matildas and The 2023 FIFA Women's World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Optus Sport commentator noting that 22 of Spain's 23 person squad played some minutes in the competition. Only the third choice keeper never played.

Gustavsson couldn't name half his squad.

vtodq3q.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t a few Spanish players opted against playing this World Cup due to the dislike for the coach…
I’m sure the players have disdain for him, but hey a winner is better then being a nice bloke.

Congratulations Spain 2023 FIFA Women's World Cup Champions

What an awesome tournament its been, Australia and New Zealand have produced the best women's Tournament with lasting memories, thankyou to everyone who has contributed to the thread its made the board unusually very lively lol. I know a lot of you wont but I'll mention it anyway stick around on the board for the up coming A-Leagues seasons, Its a lot of fun and entertainment.. its not quite at the some level but still fun in a unique way lol otherwise come back for the Olympic tournament both for the men and women next year, Or see you all back in four years! Cheers BigFooty Folk.

Congratulations Spain 2023 FIFA Women's World Cup Champions

What an awesome tournament its been, Australia and New Zealand have produced the best women's Tournament with lasting memories, thankyou to everyone who has contributed to the thread its made the board unusually very lively lol. I know a lot of you wont but I'll mention it anyway stick around on the board for the up coming A-Leagues seasons, Its a lot of fun and entertainment also.. its not quite at the some level but still fun in a unique way lol otherwise come back for the Olympic tournament both for the men and women next year, Or see you all back in four years! Cheers BigFooty Folk.

Australia-New Zealand should get the tournament again since it's been a rousing success (greedy I know :p).

I'll be paying closer attention to certain leagues to see what the current (and potential next gen) are producing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back