Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

blackwood doesn't read the play well is always on the wrong side of the defender and doesn't fight hard enough to get into the better position. 20 Mins of Baba last night was better than anything Blackwood produced this season.

I'm sure once we get most of the 1st team back we'll look alot better.
Lol are you serious ?? Baba was awful, and missed a header from 5 metres !!!

He's a gun but let's not try to polish faecal matter. Blackwood is copping a seriously unfair wrap here, he's playing up top in an out of form side and getting doubled teamed

The only guy I've seen do that successfully at his age was a bloke called Mark Viduka.

Blackwood's missed header against the Roar sums up his shot accuracy. He's not clinical. Sure he's young but he wouldn't start in any other team in the league right now.

We've had the most shots out of any team this season but the least on target. Sums it up really.

Blackwood's missed header against the Roar sums up his shot accuracy. He's not clinical. Sure he's young but he wouldn't start in any other team in the league right now.

We've had the most shots out of any team this season but the least on target. Sums it up really.
I said the same thing earlier. He doesn’t have that clinical finish a striker needs which is hurting him. I give him some leeway because he is young though. He holds the ball up alright sometimes.

I said the same thing earlier. He doesn’t have that clinical finish a striker needs which is hurting him. I give him some leeway because he is young though. He holds the ball up alright sometimes.
Baba is just better at everything (obviously) which is why we need him fit. If he's injured on and off this season we will be up against it to make the 4.

Baba is just better at everything (obviously) which is why we need him fit. If he's injured on and off this season we will be up against it to make the 4.
I’m starting to think this’ll be the “season that could’ve been”. Looked great with the better players out there, but then the injury gods slaughtered us and not with little injuries, but f*** you long term injuries.

My only consolation is that Melbourne Victory are also doing s**t.

Matmour, Baba and Gulum in for Blackwood, Warland and Konstandopoulos.

Sounds like Matmour will play as the playmaking mid that we recruited him for.

Agreed, Warland did a great job for the most part but Gulum is a very high class defender. To put it in perspective if he had chosen Australia, he would have played in 2 WC by now.

Young Mariners certainly have some pace and talent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Isaias gets a needless card yet again

Should be a goal up then the call doesnt matter

Mileusnic should get punched in the face by teammates at training for every open shot on goal that he misses.
Gets more punches to the face than Rocky Balboa.

He does a lot right, his general play is improving week by week. But you can't keep doing that, you just can't.

This ref seems intent on trolling both teams

Back