Adelaide United FC Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad that the third placed team in the league got the place.

Will only be for a season though as I am guessing the FFA Cup winner will get the third spot the season after.

In the event a state league based team wins the FFA cup I wonder if they would be allowed to compete in the ACL?

In the event a state league based team wins the FFA cup I wonder if they would be allowed to compete in the ACL?

That'd be a sight. Seeing the likes of Adelaide City or South Melbourne in the ACL. Wonder if they'd have to take their matches in one of the A-league stadiums?

Am I missing something here, is there actually gonna be a FFA cup next year?? :confused:

Someone at our club has run over at least one black cat, whoever it is PLEASE stop it!

Anyway, I'm hoping to go to our next away game (victory at ES) on December 10 and I'm wondering if anyone on here is a member of the Red Army. Its because I asked the club reception today about buses organised by supporters, and told me to ask someone from the Red Army about it.

If anyone could PM any details about the 'Red Army Bus(es)' to me would be greatly appreciated.

That'd be a sight. Seeing the likes of Adelaide City or South Melbourne in the ACL. Wonder if they'd have to take their matches in one of the A-league stadiums?

I would imagine so, there would be minimum requirements for ACL games and what not. Where do Adelaide City play these days? Did you follow them in the NSL days? I remember that absolutely nobody was supporting them and when they folded and Adelaide United started up the crowds multiplied by a factor of 6 overnight :)

I would imagine so, there would be minimum requirements for ACL games and what not. Where do Adelaide City play these days? Did you follow them in the NSL days? I remember that absolutely nobody was supporting them and when they folded and Adelaide United started up the crowds multiplied by a factor of 6 overnight :)

Followed is a strong word. I knew they existed, but didn't really wanna go and see them play. Plus me dad wouldn't take me then either.

If I'd have to pick a team in the state comp here, it's one of Western Strikers (because I played for them for a season) or White City, just for the fact that their gound is a five minute walk away from my house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was the score last time you played Gamba Osaka?

Don't remind me. 3-0 L at their place and a 2-0 L at Hindmarsh (5-0 agg loss)

It was actually a 1-0 loss in the Club World Cup :p so thats not to bad. I was only heart broken because if we won that we would have played Manchester United :(

Just hope that GO have a weaker squad then their 'all star' team of 2008. Thank F$&@ Pucas Isn't at that club anymore. When we play them, we MUST keep 'Innuendo' quiet!

Major announcement at 1:30 pm today (18th of Dec)

Red hot tip - Rini Coolen won't be coach. Don't know if that means a move sideways or sacked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back