Game Day Adelaide vs Melbourne - Demon Slayers

Remove this Banner Ad

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Just kidding... we'll likely get smoked.

However hopefully the promising signs from last week continue.

Looking forward to seeing a forward line of Walker, Thilthorpe and Fogarty in operation.

Two tall defenders, yay.

Schoenberg rising star nomination.

Competitive for 4 quarters
Proper forward entry cut out the high bombs to a pack
Pressure at the contest with sense of urgency
Use the corridor
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
that
And set shots please !

Just kidding... we'll likely get smoked.

However hopefully the promising signs from last week continue.

Looking forward to seeing a forward line of Walker, Thilthorpe and Fogarty in operation.

Two tall defenders, yay.

Schoenberg rising star nomination.
Body of work we get told? Surely Schoenberg gets a nomination now right?

Optimistic that we will give good effort, but that midfield scares me. Feel like we might see some GWS like numbers again out of stoppage

What a cracking day for the pre-game BBQ at Adelaide Oval! I think a 12 year old Coonawarra Cabernet Merlot will be a perfect match up for the fillet steak.

Perhaps I’m a crazy optimist but I am expecting a good display by the ”Kids”. A one point loss would be perfect (#tankingforhorne). The team structure seems so much better, two key defenders, one less tall forward - our coach is a genius!

Looking forward to this one

I have tipped Adelaide using the ''they must lose soon' method

In other news I have cardboard shoes so my methods may not be the financial successes I dream of

Effort , structure and grunt

What a cracking day for the pre-game BBQ at Adelaide Oval! I think a 12 year old Coonawarra Cabernet Merlot will be a perfect match up for the fillet steak.

Perhaps I’m a crazy optimist but I am expecting a good display by the ”Kids”. A one point loss would be perfect (#tankingforhorne). The team structure seems so much better, two key defenders, one less tall forward - our coach is a genius!
My theory
Drink enough merlot and everything seems better !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we keep it within 30 points it will be a good result. Still paying around $2.10 which is nice odds.

Would be a massive boil over if we snag this! Let's hope we can bring some round 1 intensity.

If we keep it within 30 points it will be a good result. Still paying around $2.10 which is nice odds.

we were very competitive away last week. I think we'll give a good account of ourselves. I'm expecting sub 5 goals. But I've got a theory, that if correct, that will result in it being a massacre. I think there's a fair chance the enthusiasm has wilted, not to Traeger Park/Demons levels, but enough to turn a 3-5 goal loss into 10-12.

David Mackay's only Brownlow vote was against Melbourne at Adelaide Oval

7c687debe61f4b5aca1f1465811bbd05.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back