• 1: 18-20 players

• 1: 14-16 players

• 2: split evenly

• 2: Div 1 more players than Div 2

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have we made a judgement call on taking christmas day off?

I say Christmas day is in play. Just no time limit. We need the game to keep moving where ever possible. if we can get 1 or 2, maybe even more picks in on Christmas day the better. But it certainly isn't compulsory. If you have the pick that falls on Christmas day and you prefer to go get maggoted beyond belief instead, go your hardest.

So - I haven't posted much in this thread either ... but I'm around.

This must be the 7th or 8th year we've done it? Who remembers?

Hi

As far as I am aware, the only players left on my list I am yet to officially hear from as far as team entry are Thetrader15 Freddy Bassett and roo2macca

Has anyone heard from them or can confirm they are in or out. If all 3 are out we have 19 teams.

I also am yet to see a registered team name for AdelaideFan14

Every team must have a team page on the competition thread so everyone can see which teams have been selected. So far only a handful of you have so far.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't really want pick 1 tbh. Not a fan of tumble turn picks.
But it works better for me, considering I'll still be working for the first week of the draft, so I won't be holding the draft up too much.

Not happy to be as late as I am.

My opinion - too many people in the game and everyone near the the tumbleturn will clock out, because there'll be days between picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back