Analysis AFC SANFL 2019 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any highlights anywhere for this game? Seems like they really want you to buy the digital pass.

5 Patrick Wilson
4 Ned McHenry
3 Chayce Jones
2 Andy Otten
1 Jordan Butts

Stengle if he kicks straight sneaks in but very wasteful in front of goals
Could be over 25 goals already this year, misses some easy ones.

Hunter was outstanding too

Could be over 25 goals already this year, misses some easy ones.

Hunter was outstanding too
Tell you what particularly impressed me about Butts game was the way he absolutely killed the ball with his spoils...and always smashed it with intent and out of bounds or out of any scoring possibility. Hope big Kyle was watching.

Thought after watching last week ned was ready. Would have liked him to debut against Freo.

I’d like to see him or chayce replace knight..

Atkins better keep up his current form and not have his annual mid season form slump or Ned will push him out and take his spot..

There are so many I. The queue before JJ it’s not funny. On the past two weeks I would prefer to play any of Ned, Jones, Wilson, McAdam, Stengle, Fogarty and now Brown ahead of him. All of those guys will add more to the afl side at this stage.

It's a nice place to be isn't it? Brown needs to come in after a few games in the the SANFL.

I’d like to see him or chayce replace knight..

Atkins better keep up his current form and not have his annual mid season form slump or Ned will push him out and take his spot..
I think with Brown, Ned and Chayce in the team replacing Kelly, Mackay and possibly Knight we will look a tougher more attacking team.

Jeez we were s**t in the first half.....what was that? Norwood was getting "cockey" which is never a good sign.

But..... in the third we pulled our collective fingers out of our collective holes and played some decent football.

Very impressed by Stengle. Wilson was good pretty much all game.

Hunter was good. (He is slowly improving) as was the backline, once Brown picked up the pace. Chayce and Hendry were good in the last half.

In the end we knocked off an undefeated Norwood.........Not a bad night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back