• Carlton 30+ pts

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Grand final rematch would have more appeal and better for both sides with later pre season starts.
However do we want build up to round 1 to be highjacked by a rocky vs creed rematch every year?[/QUOTE]

Give me the GF rematch everytime.

Desiree’s are where it’s at!

Take it to the bank, there will be 1 or more free kicks paid for the new rules and should history repeat there will be 4-5 before they relax the rules for the rest of the year. Also come page 4-5 every 2nd poster will be complaining how poor the skill level is, lock it in eddie happens every single year.

Or at the very least two teams that finished inside the top 4 the previous year. I have no problem with Richmond playing tonight, but they should be playing one of West Coast, Collingwood or Hawthorn.

I would kill for a Richmond vs West Coast match tonight.

I would love to be watching WCE v Collingwood in Perth tonight. Imagine that build up. The redemption angle etc.
play a Richmond v Carlton on Saturday night or something.

Can Bruuuuuuuce McAvaney please just exit already ... volume off again tonight

Free kick prediction:-

Carlton 25
Richmond 11

+5 50's (all generously measured out) to Carlton, 3 of which turn into 100s on flimsy pretexts.

3 'we woz wrongs' from the umpires after the game, all for Frees/50s against Richmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know we copy a lot from different sports and its good to keep some originality but I like the NFL way of the Super Bowl winner hosting the opening game obviously not necessarily against the runner-up. I also like that so you can centre piece the flag unveiling in prime-time. Obvious issue is time-zones as WA are always shafted with no true night games.

Can we please get some professional commentators and be rid of these muppets .... all of em , BG, Bruce , Dermie , Ling Pig , Darcy , faaaaark they suck ass

Back