Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Collingwood > 30 pts

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Buckley is destined to never win a premiership anyway. Couldn't get one as a player won't get one as a coach. Keep dreaming Collingwood supporters. Only hope you got is getting gifted one by the umps like the bulldogs "dream run" .
Salinity levels through the roof.

When was the last time Adelaide did anything relevant again?

I haven't written you guys off.
But whilst we struggle to beat Geelong and West Coast we seem to have the measure of the Tigers at present.
You may make finals and do us a favour by knocking out one of our bogey sides.
You sound similar to Tigers 2018, be very careful. ..

IMO Richmond and Collingwood are the two best teams in the league at the moment. Both gutsy teams and probably the two deepest teams in the AFL. GWS have shown that if they have one guy out (Whitfield) they fall to garbage... I suspect Geelong might struggle a bit too if they lose 1 or 2 big names. Pies and Tiges though just find a way though... both teams will be deadly when full teams are back and potentially the Grand Final between these two.

As much as it will be a Victorian wankfest, the anticipation of a GF between two big Melbourne clubs will be mouthwatering.

What a joke. If Collingwood believed in making a stand they would have sacked their President for his actions all those years ago. ******* hypocrites.

If ur referring to McAlister ur way off. that guy is the pies greatest ever president. bullied by sjws.

Same difference. Enjoy your umpire assisted win anyway, I'm off. Rigged comp . Interstate sides should have their own comp and let the vicco have their vfl back and watch the clubs fold because they all need the money the interstate sides provide the afl with sell outs and 9 match rounds. St. Kilda, Carlton, bulldogs would be gone within a year.
Now that’s a melt for the ages.

Were the Swans two rotations down including Kennedy? Close game might have gone differently otherwise. I think Collingwood lost Wells too, but Kennedy could have been really important in those late clearances.

Always knew the Pies would finish over the top of them in the circumstances. Swans needed to be leading by a few more goals in the last, they were never going to win coming in only 8 points up at 3 quarter time.

Do you want a replay of the year before?
Already watched the umpiring earlier today with my port supporting mate who said how corrupt the umpiring was in the first half when the game was on the line. If you can watch this video and honestly say it was umpired equally in the first half you officially know nothing about footy or the rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were the Swans two rotations down including Kennedy? Close game might have gone differently otherwise. I think Collingwood lost Wells too, but Kennedy could have been really important in those late clearances.

Always knew the Pies would finish over the top of them in the circumstances. Swans needed to be leading by a few more goals in the last, they were never going to win coming in only 8 points up at 3 quarter time.

Swans lost Kennedy and Hewitt. Pies lost Wells. The 2 Swans injuries were much more significant (Even though Wells played outstanding while he was on). But in saying this... what really kept the Swans in it was the accuracy. Pies owned the ball, but kicked poorly at goal. I don't know what is up with the Swans discipline lately... Rampe's needless 50 lost them the game, and the Aliir holding, when he didn't even need to because the ball was 20 metres in front of them.... It's just bizarre, almost like their backline wants to lose games (refer Rampe goal post climb too).

GWS melt like butter the moment they have a semi-tough game that they need to win to prove themselves.
Still have the talent on every line....if they get their tails up they can best anyone on their day.
Pies still have a lot of work to do. You can't expect to win every game in the last quarter.
Nearly let Cripps beat us and almost let Reid beat us tonight.

As much as it will be a Victorian wankfest, the anticipation of a GF between two big Melbourne clubs will be mouthwatering.

Agreed. As much as I respect West Coast, because you were the best team last year, and could well be the best again this year.... if Collingwood and Richmond play a grand final, whoever wins... the banter will go on for years. It will be a fun ride for all.

Agreed. As much as I respect West Coast, because you were the best team last year, and could well be the best again this year.... if Collingwood and Richmond play a grand final, whoever wins... the banter will go on for years. It will be a fun ride for all.
No one outside of Victoria would care.

Back