Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Hawthorn > 30 pts

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That stupid by North or Brisbane not to take him. Great gamble by Sydney.
No gamble, he has been rated for a while. The academy, because he would have been lost to rugby league or some bull...., and his dad working at the club effectively meant that he was always going to the Swans.

good loss.

Hopefully we can keep this losing momentum up. We have some very tough matches that we might be a chance of winning in Tassie. Really hoping we can put in our old faithful stars and snatch losses in these winnable games.

The draft is my premiership
Working well for Carlton so why not?

No gamble, he has been rated for a while. The academy, because he would have been lost to rugby league or some bull...., and his dad working at the club effectively meant that he was always going to the Swans.
At least this time around he was as effective as a cheese sandwich so swings and roundabouts. I certainly wouldn't recognise boo him if I saw him on the streets. Just Sydney for continuing a tradition of cheating every system possible.

And that little annoying fact that he nominated the Swans over North and Brisbane.
Not so annoying, just you lot should not have had academy access to another club's F/S in the first place.

Pretty easy to con him into the bloodz culture when he lives in the same city and his daddy is assistant coaching at the same franchise.

Last edited:
At least this time around he was as effective as a cheese sandwich so swings and roundabouts. I certainly wouldn't recognise boo him if I saw him on the streets. Just Sydney for continuing a tradition of cheating every system possible.
Cheating?

Now that’s a very serious accusation.

So if the sport you follow is as corrupt as you clearly believe it to be, show everyone you’ve got an ounce of moral fibre in your body, by walking away from the sport.

But you won’t, will you?

Presumably the sense of grievance means too much to you.

Swans keep on impressing. A bit more of an attacking bent, last night the hawks turned it into an ugly keepings off bore fest after q1, so happy that type of footy didnt get rewarded. Who would of thought Longmire would have been the adventurous one of the 2 coaches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans keep on impressing. A bit more of an attacking bent, last night the hawks turned it into an ugly keepings off bore fest after q1, so happy that type of footy didnt get rewarded. Who would of thought Longmire would have been the adventurous one of the 2 coaches.

Not me. Longmire does seemed to have improved somewhat in the last month or so. I just hope it continues.

Not me. Longmire does seemed to have improved somewhat in the last month or so. I just hope it continues.
He has been forced into innovation, and so far has done it well. I don't know if he has changed up his coaching staff, it looks like there is a fresh stimulant somewhere.

So does young Blakey belong to the F/S rule, or his father, or is he his own man?

A fair bit of shrill confusion it seems.

Just wondering what Sydney fans thoughts are on Zak Jones?
He seems to have good speed and aggression but always seems way to interested in trying to fight someone and his kicking can let him down.
As an opposition supporter he seems like he would be an incredibly frustrating player

He seems to have good speed and aggression but always seems way to interested in trying to fight someone and his kicking can let him down.
As an opposition supporter he seems like he would be an incredibly frustrating player

He is, gets to the right spots, has aggression in the way he takes on the game but keeps making really dumb decisions.

All these traded the media have fawned over for Hawthorn have bombed massively

Wingard cant get fit and when he is, he isnt AFL standard
O'Meara is a dime a dozen midfielder. Has little impact and is easily tagged out when he does
Scully is a overpaid cheap stat merchant who is a net loss for the side. Gets the possessions Smith should be getting really

That is alot of salary cap room eat up by well not much talent. They will only make things worse if they target Coniglio. With O'Meara id take the loss and trade him off, move Scully to VFL and delist when he is finished up and trade Wingard off to a team closer to the top and take the loss.

So does young Blakey belong to the F/S rule, or his father, or is he his own man?

A fair bit of shrill confusion it seems.
I think the intent to play more attacking footy was there from the start of the season but we lost a lot of veterans early on, forced to play a lot of kids, and we just lacked the composure and confidence to execute.

Hangs on to the pill a bit too long in traffic and tries to Bullock through but gets caught HTB. Scraps well for it when in contention but has some misdirected aggression as well. Best as an outside runner breaking the lines. Great speed and a long kick so generates a lot of our inside 50s.

Your kidding aren't you?. We are just about done this year, playing with zero confidence and zero flair. We are ripe for a belting because if we do we may finally start to see the kids being played instead of stubbornly going to old faithful every week as Clarko has his head in the sand ATM.

Wish i could be more confident. I mean, we SHOULD win, but though we've done well at the MCG the old demons remain. We've been wacked by the Hawks at the G in recent years so i just picture them lifting. Should win but I'm still a bit nervous.

Back