Autopsy AFL 2020 GRAND FINAL - Richmond v Geelong Sat October 24th 7:30pm AEDT/6:30PM AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win the 2020 Grand Final and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 122 39.6%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 79 25.6%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 53 17.2%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 26 8.4%
  • Draw - Tigers in extra time

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Draw - Cats in extra time

Votes: 8 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the Tigers pressure will be too much for Geelong in the end.

I wouldn't be surprised if the game is over at half time.

Well, my understanding is if someone posts something in the net, team forum or not, it is in the public domain, you can refer to it, it is common knowledge. I did not quote his posts, I presented the general gist of what he was saying about the Tigers. And I did not stock him, like some other Geelong bozo suggested, I just recalled his account name and his posts, especially in the background of the other Geelong posters, who are quite reasonable and fair minded posters themselves. Now if this is not allowed in big footy, I was not aware of it, ban me to your heart’s content! The particular poster came to the main board and accused all Richmond supporters-me included although I have never posted anything against Geelong or anyone else at all, including the Richmond board- of being the most arrogant and the least humble of all supporters in big footy, while he himself was posting quite arrogant and not so humble opinions about us, open to the public view and scrutiny. If you do not see the hypocrisy in this, then you do not want to see it!

And to you, fellow Richmond supporter, with friends like you who needs enemies!

By the way, this is what your Geelong “buddy” posted about us on this thread, so I suppose I am allowed to quote it, same “quality” posting like his posts in the Geelong board:

I have to start worrying about not “stocking” trolls and hurt their feelings now….

Dude i really have no idea what you are trying to point out to me or 'if' you are having a go at me with the "
And to you, fellow Richmond supporter, with friends like you who needs enemies" LIne

But im sure you can ask any mod and they will confirm you cant take a post from 1 thread onto another

maybe just tell me in plain words what you want to say with out all the above without gaps its difficult to understand

Well, my understanding is if someone posts something in the net, team forum or not, it is in the public domain, you can refer to it, it is common knowledge. I did not quote his posts, I presented the general gist of what he was saying about the Tigers. And I did not stock him, like some other Geelong bozo suggested, I just recalled his account name and his posts, especially in the background of the other Geelong posters, who are quite reasonable and fair minded posters themselves. Now if this is not allowed in big footy, I was not aware of it, ban me to your heart’s content! The particular poster came to the main board and accused all Richmond supporters-me included although I have never posted anything against Geelong or anyone else at all, including the Richmond board- of being the most arrogant and the least humble of all supporters in big footy, while he himself was posting quite arrogant and not so humble opinions about us, open to the public view and scrutiny. If you do not see the hypocrisy in this, then you do not want to see it!

By the way, this is what your Geelong “buddy” posted about us on this thread, so I suppose I am allowed to quote it, same “quality” posting like his posts in the Geelong board:

I have to start worrying about not “stocking” trolls and hurt their feelings now….
Get to the point this is the most boring read ever.

Geezuz christ woman. Stop talking. Where's dinner?

And like I said the SCG is more comparible. And there won't be 75,000 degenerates spitting on women and kids there either.

I’m reporting your posts. You’re a troll.

View attachment 992166

00:00–06:00Cloudy.20°0 mm
Gentle breeze, 4 m/s from north-northeast
Gentle breeze, 4 m/s from north-northeast
06:00–12:00Cloudy.20°0.3 mm
Light breeze, 3 m/s from north
Light breeze, 3 m/s from north
12:00–18:00Rain.24°2.6 mm
Gentle breeze, 5 m/s from north-northeast
18:00–00:00Rain showers.22°2.7 mm
Gentle breeze, 5 m/s from n

Maybe ask that to the 16 cats supporters posting on the Richmond board this week !!

Nothing wrong with reading and posting on other boards it adds to the board and provides a different opinion , But if you just want everybody just blowing the same way then maybe this place is not for you.
That’s actually the reason cat fans got so scared in the 2017 QF. They aren’t used to opposition supporters and much less being outnumbered 5-1. Very insular bunch cats fans.

So any list of what is actually happening on the day up until bouncedown? On 7 or fox footy?
*First Bounce is at 7.30 (6.30 local)

Fox start at 2pm Melbourne time with crunchtime, followed by Longest Kick at 3.30pm and Pre-game at 4.30pm

7 have AFL Sunrise at 9am Melbourne time, AFL Breakfast at 10am, Cox Day at 11.30pm and AFL pre-game at 4.30pm

K-rock start at 5pm Melbourne time

That’s actually the reason cat fans got so scared in the 2017 QF. They aren’t used to opposition supporters and much less being outnumbered 5-1. Very insular bunch cats fans.

Mate, Geelong play almost every big game, home and away or finals, at their opposition's ground, surrounded by opposition supporters. How do you think they go when all their games (plus finals) against Collingwood are at the G? Hawthorn? Essendon? You think Richmond are the only big club? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Geelong fans are the OPPPOSITE of insular.

Meanwhile, cast your mind back to the H&A in 2017 and all the pissing and moaning by Richmond fans about the treatment they got in Geelong a ground that *only* holds 40k.

I know Brad Hill, Charlie Cameron and Jordan Clark are running. Can't remember the others.

I heard that from GWS there are at least 6 blokes running

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, Geelong play almost every big game, home and away or finals, at their opposition's ground, surrounded by opposition supporters. How do you think they go when all their games (plus finals) against Collingwood are at the G? Hawthorn? Essendon? You think Richmond are the only big club? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Geelong fans are the OPPPOSITE of insular.

Meanwhile, cast your mind back to the H&A in 2017 and all the pissing and moaning by Richmond fans about the treatment they got in Geelong a ground that *only* holds 40k.
As I said, very insular.

As I said, very insular.

Why, after playing every big club at the G practically forever, would Geelong fans have "so scared in the 2017 QF."?

"They aren’t used to opposition supporters and much less being outnumbered 5-1" is a total crock of s**t. They're more used to it than anyone. They play the fewest true home games in the league.

Just watch this happen guys.

During the broadcast, channel 7 will cross at least 20 times to an empty MCG. Because we know the MCG has feelings and we don't want to hurt it's feels by leaving it out on the big day. :rolleyes:

Also, if Richmond win, I reckon some of them will go and kiss that piece of turf that was carted 2500km north adding about 50 million metric tons of CO2 into the atmosphere.

As I said, very insular.
I went to both the '17 QF and '19 PF. The PF was fine, but as I was leaving the QF some Tigers nuffy yelled to my wife something along the lines of her being a "Geelong whore who sucks small Geelong dicks" which his whole row of mates thought was hilarious. My wife isn't even a Geelong supporter lol

I dunno about you, but I've never really heard that type of stuff at the footy before and I've probably been to 200 games. There are heaps of stories of this type of behaviour from that game but as I said, no such issues at the PF last year.

It is weird that for some reason people like you are proud of how that went though, as if your supporters 'beat' our supporters by outnumbering them and pelting them with vitriolic abuse.

Three different AFL Evolution 2 simulations. One had Geelong winning by 29 points (basically kept a 4 goal lead for the majority of the match).The two here were default line ups and actual grand final line up respectively.

AKO5WWD.png

If I can be bothered I'll do more simulations with different weather conditions and see what happens. May also adjust the game sliders (currently have it set where holding the ball rarely gets called for example).
But AFL Evolution 2 likes Richmond!

I went to both the '17 QF and '19 PF. The PF was fine, but as I was leaving the QF some Tigers nuffy yelled to my wife something along the lines of her being a "Geelong whore who sucks small Geelong dicks" which his whole row of mates thought was hilarious. My wife isn't even a Geelong supporter lol

I dunno about you, but I've never really heard that type of stuff at the footy before and I've probably been to 200 games. There are heaps of stories of this type of behaviour from that game but as I said, no such issues at the PF last year.

It is weird that for some reason people like you are proud of how that went though, as if your supporters 'beat' our supporters by outnumbering them and pelting them with vitriolic abuse.

Further to that, I remember back in 2012 when the Players Stand was being constructed, I was sitting in between both cheer squads behind the goals at the Gary Ablett Terrace end of the ground. For most of the season there was witty banter going back and forward between both squads, but the most vile, antagonistic, misogynistic diatribe was when Richmond came to town. Funny that.

Further to that, I remember back in 2012 when the Players Stand was being constructed, I was sitting in between both cheer squads behind the goals at the Gary Ablett Terrace end of the ground. For most of the season there was witty banter going back and forward between both squads, but the most vile, antagonistic, misogynistic diatribe was when Richmond came to town. Funny that.
Sliding off topic here but my mum is a Richmond supporter so I went to the odd Richmond game with her as a kid and my worst footy memories are Richmond vs Collingwood games in the 90s!

Funny what 40 years of being the butt of the league's jokes will do 😇

Back