Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 16 - Crows v Giants Tues September 8th 5:40pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants by a goal or less

• Crows by 7 - 20

• Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel lloyd should have drilled that goal! How often do you see players with too much space stuff the shot at goal. I think players are much better at disposing the ball when under pressure than not

Can’t see the giants getting out of this. They just don’t look like getting close enough. This feels a little different to the Essendon game.

Honestly after last year’s GF drubbing, which always messes with a side, and the weirdness of this season I’d give Leon a reprieve (and the season isn’t over anyway) but I wouldn’t be doing a long term deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does no one want to make the finals this year? Melb and GWS are fighting for their season and losing to much lower opposition. Even Saints almost lost. Bulldogs seem to be the only ones who care.

Does no one want to make the finals this year? Melb and GWS are fighting for their season and losing to much lower opposition. Even Saints almost lost. Bulldogs seem to be the only ones who care.

And yet I don’t trust the Dogs either!

Back