Autopsy AFL 2021 2nd Preliminary Final - Port v Dogs Sat September 11th 7:40pm EST / 7:10pm CST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 60 33.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 44 24.2%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 42 23.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching the post game and listening to all the commentary saying Weightman comes straight back in... I'm not sure I'd be messing with that side too much

I have called for JJ to be dropped about ten times in the last year or so, but his last six quarters since he came on for Weightman have been pretty good. It’ll be an interesting call but I can’t see how you don’t bring in Cody given his goal kicking prowess.

Melbourne would of only played two games in a month come GF day.Theres a chance the Bulldogs might jump them early ..Like they did with Port tonight.

This is disappointingly quiet. Where are the Sydney fans screaming free kick bulldogs? Or the other supposedly “neutral “ fans doing the same?

If there’s anything positive that comes out of this game for this site as a whole it would be the complete denunciation of free kick count as a factor in big games. But I won’t hold my breath.

For me, I’m just happy that my team is in the GF and even if we lose I won’t be too distraught because a traumatised fan base will get a lot of joy like we did in 2016. Good luck dees, should be a ripper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you like to stir the pot but I wouldn't be calling attention to your wooden spoon if I was you.

Essendon had a good season, as much as Roos fans like to think otherwise.
I don't call having all your wins except 1 against teams outside the 8 as being a "good season".
But then some people are more easily pleased than others.

Their finals "performance" demonstrated they shouldn't have been there.

Melbourne would of only played two games in a month come GF day.Theres a chance the Bulldogs might jump them early ..Like they did with Port tonight.

No chance. Melbourne full strength, destroyed the Cats from the jump, looking like they didn't miss a beat during the bye, and didn't let off for the entire match. Very telling.

I don't call having all your wins except 1 against teams outside the 8 as being a "good season".
But then some people are more easily pleased than others.

Their finals "performance" demonstrated they shouldn't have been there.

We deserved it more than the teams below us - most of which had notches on their loss tally due to us (Eagles, Freo, Saints). And thus we were. All while being at the same rebuild stage as you guys. So let it go.

Who is Port’s 3rd best midfielder ? Amon? That’s their problem in a nutshell, just no midfield depth or quality beyond Wines and Boak.
It was Hartlett but he's really dropped off. Drew as tagger seems to attend a lot of centre bounces

Back