Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 12 - Blues v Eagles Sun June 6th 3:20pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We are missing just as many but that doesn't fit your narrative does it .
Everyone has injuries. Eagles fans mention it ad nauseam as their depth is putrid.
Other clubs can cover injuries.

Love how WC supporters are justifying their shitiness my saying half their team is out , LMFAO 3 players isn't half a team . 🥔,s .

Yeah maybe we've just become s**t, trust me we've been exploring that concept ourselves. And yeah every team has injuries.

but why claim that only 3 players are out? Anyone who follows footy knows that's not the case and makes for mousy analysis of what's going on.

Shuey, Kelly, McGovern, JKennedy, Allen, Duggan, Brander are some pretty handy outs.

We are missing just as many but that doesn't fit your narrative does it .
No way would you're players that are out even come close to the quality of the players we got out.

I'd say we have 7 out of our top 10 players right now are out injuried.

That's were the big difference is. Not just some b grade quality player that means nothing.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly . WC supporters don't like it when we mention how many junkies they have produced , one died of overdose , another one it's only a matter of time before he either overdoses or kills his ex wife and kids , and countless other players have issues with drugs . Great family club that one . 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously wtf?

Getting a tooth pulled out would be better than this game
Better than this thread too.
Seriously let's all squabble about who can "woe is me!" the loudest.

Eagles can thank Carlton inaccuracy for their lead, because our play has been trash this half.

Carlton should be up 20 here but they are so bad at the crucial moments, especially the shots at goal
Doesn't bode well considering they will fade in the 4th when they choke.

Back