Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 7 - Swans v Lions Sun May 1st 4:40pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Swans by a lot

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is the SCG the worst ground to watch games on? Is it the camera angles? Size? I cam never accurately judge distance especially on the outer side.

Lions stifling Swans, they look outcoached.

Geewizz. Timely whistle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game is a joke. How many horrible calls, desperately trying to keep Sydney in it. Mother of Christ.

That's so ridiculous - the controlling umpire, who was right there, clearly made the decision that it wasn't a free.

But then he's effectively been over ruled by a further away umpire.

A "play on" is a decision, just as much as paying a free kick, but it's treated as a "missed" call even when it's not

But if it was the other way around and the controlling umpire paid a free, and the other umpire didn't think it was a free, there's nothing he can do.

Felt like bring back that famous 70s refrain "kick the bloody thing" at some stages in that qtr when there was just 1 too many handballs.

Does it annoy anyone else how Lewis commentates like... like this.

He can't get through.. a whole sentence without.. needing a break or 2... mid way through.

I know talking is... hard but when it's your... job surely you can do better... than this

Who is that blonde umpire? He ******* stinks it up every time I see him. Afl sort your s**t out and get rid of these s**t campaigners, they’re ruining the game

Back