Autopsy AFL 2022 Second Preliminary Final - Swans v Pies Sat Sept 17th 4:45pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 78 40.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 19.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 39 20.3%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If we lost that H&A game we weren't going to get Top 4. It was certainly do or die for us. Almost cost you top 4 too if you hadn't somehow gotten over the Blues the following week. I think there was a lot more pressure and a lot more riding on that game than you like to admit.
They were going for Top 2 spot if they won werent they?

seems to be a lot hinges on Collingwood being better and doing stuff they haven't shown all year , but left until this game.

While sydney make no adjustments and don't prepare at all
We are making the ground bigger, taking some seats out because we think that the adjustment McRae made with training gives them the edge now.

Bloody Swans fans carrying on hey PieLebo87!!
You’re a master deflector from what’ve I’ve seen of you so far. Go and have read the contributions made by that specific Swans supporter and tell me what valuable insights you’ve taken from them.

I’m replying to the carry on.
So do tell…
We are more even then them.
Great insight. Was this a reply to the carry on?
Need to get ready for Mad Monday I guess.
JDG can organise his lines in time.
Was this a reply to a carry on?
Pies are winning for sure now but before they weren't going to win.
R22.
1/4 time Swans up by 13 points.
Half time by 15 points.
3/4 time by 23 points.
Full time by 27 points.

Pies lost every quarter.
Even the last quarter where the Pies staged a come back.🤣🤣
This wasn’t even a reply to anything.

SM you should probably open the other eye because if you’re going to sit around in this thread and ‘call out’ people, take a look in your own backyard too.

We are making the ground bigger, taking some seats out because we think that the adjustment McRae made with training gives them the edge now.
You will be glad to know Ted The SCG Trust in the last hr have agreed to engage Delta Demolitions to demolish all Grandstands tomorrow to extend to the playing surface.

So do tell…

Great insight. Was this a reply to the carry on?

This wasn’t even a reply to anything.

SM you should probably open the other eye because if you’re going to sit around in this thread and ‘call out’ people, take a look in your own backyard too.
In other riveting news PL Sportsbet have wound in the Swans by 1 cent to
$1.37 and wound out Pies by 2 cents to $3.02. 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear the Pies are putting Stevic through a fitness test before the game.
There should honestly be a sub-thread on this match wholly dedicated to a discussion around Stevic. Two sets of supporters going at it earnestly debating which team Stevic is on the take for. I'm sure there are posters from both sides who can still remember that moment in the second quarter of round 9 on the outer wing in when Stevic missed a blatant high tackle. Or in round 3 when he didn't let advantage be played.

It'd make for thoroughly entertaining reading in the same way BringouttheGimp is a thoroughly entertaining poster.

Back