Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 2 - Tigers v Port Sun March 24th 4pm AEDT (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Your one is example is meaningless alone to the overall long term data, which you can easily find.
Richmond were coached to give away frees to hold up play.

That generally puts you in the negative.

Did you even watch your own team during the glory days?

Do Dixon and Marshall ever play well away from Adelaide?

Seem very much stay at home types

Hard to be effective under this game plan of long and high to a contest every entry.

Our forward structure has been absolutely terrible for about 6-7 years since Schultz retired.

Forward structure is set around locking in the ball rather than actually trying to score.

Your horrific under 10s style drags everyone down unfortunately.
Richmonds style over the past 7 years is by far the worst style I’ve seen.
Just hack it forward and run onto it.
Effective but god awful to watch with no skills.
Should tell that to Kingy mate. He bangs on about how it is "the best football has looked" and that boring football is dead every morning on SEN

Hard to be effective under this game plan of long and high to a contest every entry.

Our forward structure has been absolutely terrible for about 6-7 years since Schultz retired.

Forward structure is set around locking in the ball rather than actually trying to score.
But they seem to be in the game when at Adelaide Oval
They disappear interstate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well see if you mention that data to West Coast fans they blink and pretend they didn't read it*

*because it clearly shows their long term advantage in the free kick differential at home

Looks like the Tigers were dead last for free kicks in 2023, and 2022 and 2021. Some of that is undisciplined play and professional free kicks but there seems to be an underlying pattern.
Most teams get favourable hometown umpiring.

If you want to go down that route, we'd routinely get shafted away, so it mostly balanced itself out.

Add to that the highly uncontested style of play WCE had during their premiership run.

But people on Bigfooty don't actually pay attention to games, they derive everything from free kick numbers only.

Embarrassing analysis by those who continually howl on the subject.

But anyway, moving on...

Should tell that to Kingy mate. He bangs on about how it is "the best football has looked" and that boring football is dead every morning on SEN
Kingy 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Is this the same Kingy who said Geelong had no hope of winning the 2011 GF the week before the game and said he doesn’t know how we can kick a winning score ?
The bloke hasn’t got a clue.
I love watching footy with great skills.
Hacking it forward and running onto the loose ball isn’t skills.
Like I said it’s effective and delivered flags. And well done. I’d take them too.
But my god it’s bad to watch.

Back