Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 (23/04/24 PATCH: Sliders are here)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the bug reporting, I’ve seen several posts from people saying they’ve had replies to their tickets.

Has anyone actually received replies to issues like: marks and frees not being paid, the 100m handballs and 200m kicks etc? I’ve submitted numerous tickets and I’ll continue to do so until they’re acknowledged.

Just curious if like on this form, they selectively decide on what to answer or respond to.

Last edited:
On the bug reporting, I’ve seen several posts from people saying they’ve had replies to their tickets.

Has anyone actually received replies to issues like: marks and frees not being paid, the 100m handballs and 200m kicks etc? I’ve submitted numerous tickets and I’ll continue to do so until their acknowledged.

Just curious if like on this form, they selectively decide on what to answer or respond to.
Nah, my tickets are all about darn logos and the correct taping placement on banners.
They have been answered promptly and with a warm level of professionalism

Has anyone actually received replies to issues like: marks and frees not being paid, the 100m handballs and 200m kicks etc? I’ve submitted numerous tickets and I’ll continue to do so until they’re acknowledged.

I've recieved email responses for all of my tickets within 2-3 days at the latest. I've raised the marks and frees not being paid, the handballs, tackling the bloke taking the kick in etc. - not the 200m kicks though. Some of my tickets they advised were included in patches, others they just say they've replicated it and will investigate it

I’ve submitted a couple of tickets regarding interchange bugs, secondary player positions, chase down tackle speed and kicking under pressure speed and they were replied to quite promptly and a very professional manner. They said the ideas were good and they’d pass them on to relevant departments to see what could be done. No complaints about BA’s staff whatsoever from me they’re doing their best given the shitty situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My last bug submission was for a refund, no response and I'm contacting the ACCC, I suggest you all do the same.
Definitely remember you prasing the game on the release date and telling me days later to enjoy online games when I mentioned the buggy management mode.

Don't think youll be getting a refund when you've sunk hours into it nearly a month ago

My last bug submission was for a refund, no response and I'm contacting the ACCC, I suggest you all do the same.
No thanks. All good over here.

Also fyi, retailers handle refunds. Not manufacturers/developers.

I'd know that shipping is a very plausible excuse without personally understanding the whereabouts of the discs in question.

It’s plausible that they are held up in customs somewhere, but what doesn’t add up is that if that was true why have we not been told this? It’s not exactly a secret that things get held up in shipping nor something that is embargoed.

If the issue was truly with Microsoft either with manufacturing or shipping it’s in BA’s interest to publicly say it.

The fact we’ve heard nothing for over 3 weeks makes it very clear that issue lies with BA and the most likely with the initial build they submitted for approval.

Can we have 20 teams in a comp/management mode so we can add expansion clubs?

Would be a great addition to play as an expansion club in a normal afl season, maybe a top 10 finals series aswell!!

BigAntStudios

Weird error below in a full controlled season mode - This game comes up and I can't play it or sim past it. Insta-crash as soon as I try either:

Deleted the save and tried it again, got the same result.
When it comes to these things it's best to not delete them straight away as the save data can help us pinpoint exactly what happened and helps the support team if you do lodge a ticket.
I’ve lodged multiple tickets with no responses but as long we’re getting added content and UI changes…..who needs actual gameplay fixes?!?
Can you give me the ticket numbers so I can check with the team to see if they may have missed some?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back