Game Day AFL Academy vs Carlton VFL, 4.10 PM AEST @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

How was Watto?
I'm not changing my #2 ranking but I have seen some things in game 1 and game 2 that I didn't like. Mainly around throwing his arms up and fwd in dives when he doesn't get free kicks. Only minor but just me that I hate that stuff not just him but anyone that does it. I would love to see him play a game or 2 in the VFL.

I'm not changing my #2 ranking but I have seen some things in game 1 and game 2 that I didn't like. Mainly around throwing his arms up and fwd in dives when he doesn't get free kicks. Only minor but just me that I hate that stuff not just him but anyone that does it. I would love to see him play a game or 2 in the VFL.
He was meant to play games for Box Hill this year which hasn't happened yet.

I've seen a bit of that from Moir and Duursma too. Both also been quite ordinary vs the more mature bodies which has been concerning. Interested how this draft will shape up, I'm hoping Watson will slide outside the top 5 and be gettable for Carlton who desperately need a small forward of his calibre but if Duurs, Moir and Tholstrup underperform I feel like the Wiz will be far less likely to slide as the clear best non KPP forward option in the draft

Hey PMBangers, hope you're well.

You usually know this, but was Lorenz off in the 1st & 3rd quarters? I only saw him on field in the 2nd and 4th.
I wasn't tracking #20-#34 but he was definitely on in the third from memory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back