AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any advice on some trades here? I probably want to use 2 to get up to scratch then hold the rest for a rainy day.

Backs
Carrazzo, Cornes, McPhee
Adcock, Milburn, Gilbee, Gilbert
(Smith, Prestigiacomo)

I'm definitely doing a trade here. Thinking Shaw for Smith, Gilbert as a gun benchie, Prestigiacomo as guaranteed points if needed.

Centres
West, Priddis, Judd, Foley, Winderlich, Lappin
(Petterd, Jack)

I am happy with my centres, despite not having Bartel and Cornes. I could upgrade one of these guys if really necessary.

Rucks
Sandilands, Hudson
(Darcy, Griffin)

I don't rate any 'gun' rucks except Cox. Fairly happy with what I've got.

Forwards
Johnson, Pavlich, Ablett, Brown
Riewoldt, Koschitzke, Fevola
(Ablett, Gray)

I have 2 strong reserve forwards, but Fevola is pissweak.

So I guess my first intended trade is to bring in Shaw. The second would be Fevola for possibly Chapman. I have a lot of money in the bank, so I should be able to make both trades easily. Is there a gun back I could pick instead of Shaw, or is he pretty much the best value available? It's hard being a Sydney supporter in DT, it's impossible to pick any of our players...

Any ideas or other player suggestions welcome!

Ok here is my team at the moment;

dtmq7.jpg

What trades do you think i should do?

I was thinking to get rid of either the Birch or Judd or Kosi. Thoughts on that?

Or any ideas how i can make my team better?

I need money to upgrade JW Smith to H. Shaw. Should i downgrade Darcy or Hudson?

I also have both. Hudson has turned into a very strong 70-80 point ruckman, and has been reliable recently. Darcy is playing in different positions and tends to have low scores at Full Forward etc. I would therefore keep Hudson, but if cash is an issue for you obviously Darcy is the cheaper player by 30k.

done trade

out hall in chappy

YAY CHAPPY

next week i have 334800 to spend on a replacement for davey

looking at lucas

and than no more trades, until round 21

Ok here is my team at the moment;

What trades do you think i should do?

I was thinking to get rid of either the Birch or Judd or Kosi. Thoughts on that?

Or any ideas how i can make my team better?

You have a solid bank balance, I would recommend the exact trade I did this week which is Gilbert for Shaw - Gilbert is nowhere near starting 22 material. But of course you have Shaw already:cool:

Leave Judd alone. Not worth a trade when you have so few left - Judd goes fine. Kosi will score high, so I assume you're worried about the injury factor. I have Kosi as one of my starting forwards and I am NOT trading him. Like me you have 2 decent emergencies so don't use the trade there either - Gray or Hawkins can cover until he comes back. Kosi is starting to show great form and is a potential elite high scorer.

The areas I immediately look at are Ryder, Gilbert, Birchall. You could easily upgrade Ryder, or you could use most of your cash upgrading Gilbert or Birchall to a gun. There are several gun backs I could recommend, depending on exact cash you could consider Lockyer/Fletcher or a lower priced player like Adcock who will still score much better than Gilbert.

made two trades

In: M Clarke
Out: Hadley

In: Carrazzo
Out: Kosi

Pretty happy with them.

Now have a backline of: Chad, Mcphee, Heater, Carrazzo, Mcleod, Waters and Adcock which im happy with.

Have 5 trades left and 90k.

Embley finally back in! Its been a long time!

McLeod in doubt :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to get really tight with injuries and people being stuck without emergencies and no trades.

You have a solid bank balance, I would recommend the exact trade I did this week which is Gilbert for Shaw - Gilbert is nowhere near starting 22 material. But of course you have Shaw already:cool:

Leave Judd alone. Not worth a trade when you have so few left - Judd goes fine. Kosi will score high, so I assume you're worried about the injury factor. I have Kosi as one of my starting forwards and I am NOT trading him. Like me you have 2 decent emergencies so don't use the trade there either - Gray or Hawkins can cover until he comes back. Kosi is starting to show great form and is a potential elite high scorer.

The areas I immediately look at are Ryder, Gilbert, Birchall. You could easily upgrade Ryder, or you could use most of your cash upgrading Gilbert or Birchall to a gun. There are several gun backs I could recommend, depending on exact cash you could consider Lockyer/Fletcher or a lower priced player like Adcock who will still score much better than Gilbert.

I already have adcock as well :p

I was thinking Josh Drummond.... I reckon i would have too many Brisbane players in my side but meh.

Just made these trades.

Whitnall ----> H.Shaw

B.Hall ----> R.O'Keefe

:thumbsu: or :thumbsdown:?

I'll assume you already have Cornes, Chapman, Ablett, McPhee. So yes, they are good trades.

I done my 2 trades.

Thompson for Salopek
and
O'Keefe for Kosi

If Hall does play next week i won't trade him and if he doesn't play and N. Brown does good, I'll get Brown.

Whats up with mcleod, I've got 3 players in my backline out or in doubt, mcleod, shaw and koschitzke and with only xavier ellis to cover them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back