Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Spurs, Liverpool, Barca
Two standouts i've seen so far..

Jarryd Roughhead @ 26.00 Coleman.
Judd @ 14.00 Brownlow

If Im not mistake Judd has an injury preseason.

For me thats disaster written all over it.

Coming from the Crows that had injuries leading into season 2010, as my benchmark. Players never reach peak fitness and carry the effects of those injuries throughout the season.

I agree Judd is great odds.

Carlton will win 12-14 games and he will be BOG in 7 of them and 3 times when the blues lose.

30 votes already.

Coming from the Crows that had injuries leading into season 2010, as my benchmark. Players never reach peak fitness and carry the effects of those injuries throughout the season.

True. But then again....he's talking about "C. Judd".

• Banned
any thoughts on roughhead? im happy to take judd after round 1, as i think he'll start slow

Kangaroos to finish higher than Essendon
Port to finish higher than Brisbane

Multied these at some fairly decent odds, will feel weird supporting the Roo's however, I really dislike the club and their constant whinging.

Essendon Wooden Spoon @ $15.00 also screams value to me.

Typically true, but Judd missed the first 3 games last year and then promptly racked up 15 votes in the next 5 games.

Multied these at some fairly decent odds, will feel weird supporting the Roo's however, I really dislike the club and their constant whinging.

Where did you find the first 2 bets?

Thanks

Kahuna, where did you put that multis on? I really like both of those, and agree that Essendon @15s for the spoon is value.

not sure if serious, essendon will win 5+ games at the MINIMUM..

spoon, you can't be serious..

Kardinia, hawthorn where s**t last year, and roughhead still kicked what 55 - 60 ?

if he kicks accurately.. hmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kahuna, I can't find those higher than markets.

Have you got a sportsbet number?

I would love to get all over them, hope the TAB haven't taken them down.

Those first two should be cashed by half way through the season NM will be ok & Port whilst having a serious personality disorder & never knowing what mood they'll be in should easily have an awful Lions outfit covered.

i see value in Ess wooden spoon as a trading position because i see them losing their 1st 6 games & hence shortening a lot, my plan is to take GC & Ess.

$15 for Ess to finish last this year!!!! Thats great value, anyone not backing that has rocks in their heads unless they are ESS fans.

It is good value but i dont think they will win it. Brisbane have a HORRIBLE list and they have lost some of there only average players from last year. Gold Coast may well just get pumped in every rd too. I think those are the 3 battling it out. West Coast should be able to avoid it this year

jeez, alot of essendon bashing.

people are forgetting just how bad sides like north, port, brisbane, west coast and so fourth are.

Sydney will be no good this year, Geelong will lose 7-8 games.

only team i can see standing out are of course the magpies.. other that the competition seems the most even it has in 1-2 decades.

North bad???

Finished 9th last year with an extremely inexperienced team. If they dont improve this year and make the 8 i will be shocked

Port are not that bad either they are just so hot and cold.

The bad sides are Brisbane, West Coast, Richmond, Essendon and im presuming GC but from that i think WC and Richmond can improve the most this year from last year.

Why will Sydney be bad this year?

North bad???

Finished 9th last year with an extremely inexperienced team. If they dont improve this year and make the 8 i will be shocked
I wouldn't call North bad but they haven't had an ideal pre season so far (bit like Adelaide's of last year) with the amount of players that have had injury problems so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back