AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

lol you really are a rookie

by my calculations you have about $100 to play with

Yeah i work for a living so if need be i will just deposit more money into my account if i want to back something. But your attitude right there is why your such a popular guy, i only have a hundred bucks to bet with so im just a rookie and my opinion is not as valid as someone with a few grand?

It's more your posting than your bankroll

Good to see you rushing in yet again to defend your boyfriend. Perhaps after you two have done sucking each other off you can stop being a hypocrite.

Why on earth would you have a go at how someone else posts when you let twarby abuse everyone on here? Is it because you like the way he blows you? Must be something because you are becoming almost as ****ing pathetic as he is.

Good to see you rushing in yet again to defend your boyfriend. Perhaps after you two have done sucking each other off you can stop being a hypocrite.

Why on earth would you have a go at how someone else posts when you let twarby abuse everyone on here? Is it because you like the way he blows you? Must be something because you are becoming almost as ****ing pathetic as he is.

Couldnt agree more.

Lol, you boys really do have a hard on for twarby, don't you?

Twarby is an a-hole, we all get that. HE gets it, it's his schtick. But you know what? He's sharp. I'd rather have Twarby, the Slightly Aggressive Bear on here, who can actually contribute something meaningful, than ten of the other self righteous *ed monkeys you seem to want to defend.

I have to agree with Rooster.

For ages I thought "How good would this place be without Twarby" but then after he was banned (Red carded) for a while, it got pretty boring.

What this whole punting board is all about is trying to make money. If Twarby is here we all have more chance to make money than if he isn't. The same goes for a few others too.

The personal insults are not really personal insults, they're "internet virtual insults" everyone pretty much uses a fake persona to a degree on here. Twarby even uses a fake sportman as part of his fake persona :p

It's not pleasant to cop "personal" abuse on the internet or anywhere else and Twarby could be just as constructive without the abuse, but as Rooster said ... " that's his schtick ".

Can you name 3 'expert' tips he has provided this board? Just because its someone 'shtick' or what ever to be an ass to everyone all the time doesnt make it right does it?

Can you name 3 'expert' tips he has provided this board? Just because its someone 'shtick' or what ever to be an ass to everyone all the time doesnt make it right does it?

I would never abuse anyone on here and I condone the abuse either. The way I see it, this forum is a business forum not a social forum. If I get a few good tips or ideas I'm in front and I'm prepared to just let the comments go.

I actually think there are far worse people on here than Twarby.

Twarby has put it out there that he is backing Goodes. I've had a good look at Goodes as a result but still don't think he'll win it. He could be right, we'll wait and see.

Where has this myth come from though that he is some sort of expert? He has already stated numerous times on here that he doesnt want to help people on this board and the only tips i can recall him posting is i think South Africa to get knocked out in the group stage of the World Cup, he hinted at wanting to back West Coast this weekend if the odds went out and now it appears Adam Goodes for the brownlow. Two of those bets lost horribly and one is yet to come, im not trying to have a go at twarby now more so the fact that people believe he provides expert tips which he simply does not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where has this myth come from though that he is some sort of expert? He has already stated numerous times on here that he doesnt want to help people on this board and the only tips i can recall him posting is i think South Africa to get knocked out in the group stage of the World Cup, he hinted at wanting to back West Coast this weekend if the odds went out and now it appears Adam Goodes for the brownlow. Two of those bets lost horribly and one is yet to come, im not trying to have a go at twarby now more so the fact that people believe he provides expert tips which he simply does not

is this real life?

We all get tips wrong. It's just about whether the tips are based on decent research or not. Twarby seems to know a lot about a lot of different sports and gives a reason for why he's betting the way he does.

This whole forum is about getting as many decent opinions as possible before putting your money down.

We all get tips wrong. It's just about whether the tips are based on decent research or not. Twarby seems to know a lot about a lot of different sports and gives a reason for why he's betting the way he does.

This whole forum is about getting as many decent opinions as possible before putting your money down.

When was the last time you saw him give a tip with a reason though?

this is a dumb comment

we tracked the movement all year, and centrebet continually favoured players who were on top of the stats, Goodes rarely was, so never got the respect he deserved.. he was on track to become a 1.85 anchor come the end of the season, but he went crazy in the last month, and with the continued media pump up, his price plummeted.

just because the books didn't have him favoured means **** all, he was 5-7 votes clear before his round 18 match, and 8-10 after it.

This is an example

Holy s**t :eek:

When was the last time you saw him give a tip with a reason though?

You're taking this way too much to heart.

This is a free website to post suggestions about tips. There is no expectation one should post tips, it's simply a forum to discuss. Whether you think Twarby is out of line is really up to you; Considerable amount of times I find he goes over the top, and the majority of his posting consists of telling people how stupid their bets are, than posting Jack Redden comments so tbh I think the guy sits at home and laughs at all of us 24/7.

If it makes you feel any better he's a 23 year old who spends his spare time on BigFooty. In that aspect you should always have a moral victory but don't let his banter get you upset.. He has no obligation to you whatsoever.

He posted several SANFL tips only a week ago. Geez people get offended on this board so easily.

See the Grand Final thread which is what my comments are based on, not twarbys sucking ability as Ron seems to wish

My one reply to Donkson? So because i have probably misunderstood what he was suggesting thats it is it? What about your comment in that thread where you have a go at a hawks supporter for them losing last week?

Honestly, give it a rest champ. Just think of this place like being at the pub, run everything you're about to submit through that filter, and if it would make you sound like a little schoolgirl when having a beer, then don't post it.

Now I feel like a beer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back