AFL poaches Jennie Loughnan

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news for a quality person. Best wishes Jennie. While the timing sucks its good to see the AFL recognise the quality of North in-house developed talent.

I am sure we can replace her - the question is from ethical point of view, should the AFL have accepted a CV from one of the clubs, given it's mid season? They'd have to at least get a green light from North one would think.

Excuse my ignorance but what does a football operations manager do?
Jennie would've been in charge of ensuring that the place ran smoothly in relation to player and coaches needs and requirements. Everything from setting up for game day to arranging interstate trips I'd imagine. We will be losing a lot of innate knowledge from the organisation and a quality person by all reports so she will be hard to replace.

Best of luck to Jennie.:thumbsu:

What rubbish am I reading here? Wishing her well? Best of luck?

That's crap. She's jumping off this fine ship and joining the darkside. And she's doing it at a terrible time. I wish her nothing.

Jenny has been great for our club and I wish her well. Does this doom our season? I think we'll get through it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best of Luck to Jennie, will be like looking after a bunch of 2yo's over at umpy-house though me thinks.

Pretty pathetic by the afl to poach a clubs staff during a season.

Darth-Vader-I-FIND-YOUR-LACK-OF-FAITH-DISTURBING.jpg

Anyone who's met Jennie will attest to her qualities as a person, and as a servant of the NMFC. She's worked hard and deserves whatever opportunities come her way. I definitely wish her well in her new role with the multicoloured maggots.

It now provides an opening for us to add another quality individual to our Elite TM Bon Scott football department staff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back