Review AFL R2 vs West Coast @ Metricon 7:40pm 13 June 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Dew's best win by far. By far. I know the Sydney win was good, but this is something else. The method, the system. All good. Who on earth comes out for Spitta? Can't think of a single guy that has not performed.

Wow just WOW! What a complete and incredible performance. Best we have played in years besides when we dismantled Geelong in the marsh series this year. This is the turning point for this club. The synergy and team morale is the best I’ve ever seen in our history. What a way to celebrate our 200th game! UP THE SUNNERS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowell in his second game against the apparent best midfield in the comp

26 disposals 14 contested 80%de 5 clearances 7 tackles 2 goals 1GA 6 score involvements

Dew's best win by far. By far. I know the Sydney win was good, but this is something else. The method, the system. All good. Who on earth comes out for Spitta? Can't think of a single guy that has not performed.
Gameplan has definitely changed as he gets guys with better skills and footy brains in the team
I only felt despair after round 1
Roller coaster

Rowell had that Selwood core strength, never got tackled with the ball.
Could always dispose to a team mate.

Day played an amazing game

Wil Powell did what I thought he could

Anderson, Ainsworth, Lemmens were excellent around the high half forward line

Back half stood tall. Hanley and Bowes good early, Collins and Budarick rock solid. Lukosius showed a bit of class sneaking forward for that goal.

Wowowowow!
Celebrations all-round!

What a win, well done to the boys. Keep this group of young lads together and the future is yours.

Matt Rowell B.O.G. Wish we could find a ready made midfielder that didn't just contribute, but absolutely pantsed one of the best midfield groups in the comp.

Man, whoever gets dropped for Swallow & Ellis next week are gonna be real stiff to miss out. Sexton likely getting suspended makes the decision easier though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back