AFL Round 12: Fremantle v Adelaide Sunday 2:40pm AWST @OS

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows SANFL team almost stole the victory. Ah well, might still be able to steal 13th place on the ladder.
Don’t be so lousy. You had your chances and wouldn’t have cried poor if you won.
I see a theme here from a lot of your supporters and it includes salt.

It's probably a combination of both...but if you still had the same cattle, the coach wouldn't need to make changes to what was working for you last season.
what worked for us last season was keeping it out of our 50. we still conceded similar goals as last season, just a lot less because we won it in midfield, scored a lot more and kept it locked in our 50. i would be surprised if there's a stat for it out there, but a lot of lever's intercept last season i would think would be about 60-65 meters out because we pushed up high and locked it in. we are incapable of locking it in this season through poor midfield performances.

what worked for us last season was keeping it out of our 50. we still conceded similar goals as last season, just a lot less because we won it in midfield, scored a lot more and kept it locked in our 50. i would be surprised if there's a stat for it out there, but a lot of lever's intercept last season i would think would be about 60-65 meters out because we pushed up high and locked it in. we are incapable of locking it in this season through poor midfield performances.

Sure I didn't watch every crows game last season but between McGovern and Lever your backline looked impenetrable at times.

LOL Freo.

they are celebrating a 4 point win like they have won the premiership.

against a side that is 10th on ladder .....away from home .....with massive injuries .... after losing their last two games and are in poor form.

yay freo...... great job us!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, fair comment.
Lever was also a better reader of the play.

Don’t be so lousy. You had your chances and wouldn’t have cried poor if you won.
I see a theme here from a lot of your supporters and it includes salt.

I am not salty - I stop being upset about losing about 3 weeks ago. Injuries have cost Crows this year. Not lack of effort, not the coach, not Tex but simply to many key players missing.

LOL Freo.

they are celebrating a 4 point win like they have won the premiership.

against a side that is 10th on ladder .....away from home .....with massive injuries .... after losing their last two games and are in poor form.

yay freo...... great job us!!!

Yeah, because we’re not missing a huge number of best 22 players too. Just get off it.

Yeah, fair comment.
Lever was also a better reader of the play.
as we all know it's all won and lost in the midfield these days. we don't work as hard as last season. forget injuries and stuff, we had a heap of injuries and still managed to get past sydney based on effort. can't get a charmed run with injuries every season, like we have the last couple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back