Game Day AFL Round 4 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

This new fad of forwards leading at the ball is insane. The standing on the mark rule occasionally helps but half the time it's got nothing to do with it. It's like forwards have remembered 150 years of forward craft actually worked and it's helping mids because kicking at someone coming at you is 100x easier than kicking it to someone running backwards.

Im think Brad Miller 04-06 would be a beast.
Bring back Lucas Cook #JusticeForLucasCook

I am enjoying it. But I love to watch the Bulldogs midfield in action so am a bit biased.

I really rated the Lions at the start of the season they have really under performed so far

The inside 50's by the lions make Melbourne look like artIsts.

Maybe Daniher and Hipwood need a year to sort themselves out or something.
The Lions didn't need Daniher. It was mindboggling the decision to recruit him. Hipwood and Cameron with pressure players was all they needed. Daniher clogs things up.

The Lions didn't need Daniher. It was mindboggling the decision to recruit him. Hipwood and Cameron with pressure players was all they needed. Daniher clogs things up.

I think they are not guilty of reworking the forward line to have Daniher and Hipwood plus the space that Cameron requires. Playing with 2 talls is not an unusual thing for them (McStay).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

interview with Bulldogs superstar Adam Treloar

superstar, spare me the ******* bullshit

And suprise, suprise he couldn't get through an interview without mentioning Collingwood again

Saints dominate play for ten minutes for 1 goal and 1 behind. Eagles go forward once and kick a goal. Seen that s**t so many times watching Melbourne. Just makes it so obvious how far away the two teams are from each other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back