Game Day AFLW Round 1 Geelong v North Melbourne @ Baked Potato Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Sick of hearing about freo having a premiership stolen off them, and carlton being amazing. Get out there, make a statement, hopefully freo fall on their arses against GWS and people start to take notice.

This needs to be Step 1 in proving it was North who had the 2020 Premiership stolen from us.
Roos by 15.

nMo39.jpg

North by 200 points:
http://springfieldfiles.com/sounds/frink/gambletron.mp3

Surprised to see Bannister named, given that she missed most of the pre-season with a meniscus. But probably not a bad risk to take on a bench that is otherwise loaded with grunt work. Plus, against this Geelong 21 (likely to struggle badly without Morrison, as we saw in our runaway R6 win against them last year), we won't get a better chance to play her into a bit of form and match fitness.

Not sure how Wright will go in defence but it makes sense to me to have her, Ashmore and Abbatangelo spread out across different lines. Bit dysfunctional in 2020 when all three shared the F50 at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sh*t....this game kinda crept up on me. If we're serious...we should win.

No Gibson hurts backline.

As soon Duffin is ready to go......Gilroy should be let loose on the wing or even midfield.
Gibson sort of played as a utility last year. I reckon she spent more time in the forward line and midfield than defence.

Not sure how Wright will go in defence but it makes sense to me to have her, Ashmore and Abbatangelo spread out across different lines. Bit dysfunctional in 2020 when all three shared the F50 at times.
I'm pretty sure Wright spent most of last season on the half back line, so I don't think it should be a problem.

Man I hope this isn't the scoreboard channel 7 use for the men's. It's far too big. I don't need to see goals and behinds, just a total score and time remaining will do thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back