Current Aiia - International student murdered near Bundoora shopping centre Codey Hermann charged

Remove this Banner Ad

I won't post it. But if what Derryn Hinch just tweeted is true, this person needs to suffer the worst fate we can throw at him.
What he tweeted is true.
The details I have heard made me sick. The attacker is worse than an animal.
Cops have a few suspects. I don’t think it will be long till the person is caught.

Would be easy to say enough is enough....but it is actually way to much and disgusting. Was too much and adequately highlighted with Jill Meaghsr.

How do we tolerate this as a society?

How do we accept domestic violence and wanton, random, opportunistic acts like this consistently?

Stop reporting road deaths and start reporting this to keep it front and centre.

Start with those that object to Gillette this week, I mean, really?

How many more have to senselessly and violently die before it is not OK?
These @&$*s walk among us..but how to root them out.

And these are the ones that actualise..how many blokes you reckon fantasise about this sort of thing? Sick.

What he tweeted is true.
The details I have heard made me sick. The attacker is worse than an animal.
Cops have a few suspects. I don’t think it will be long till the person is caught.
They've really given out no details of the suspect, so it seems like they have a good idea.

Derryn says the attacker is a known sex offender who tried to burn the evidence on her body. :'(

How do the police tell her parents that ....

Oh a known sex offender ay.

How about giving them a ******* proper sentence in the first place so this ******* stuff might be prevented in the first ******* place.

Ffs.

Jill Meagher did the same thing- got on the phone with someone when Bayley was stalking her.

Obviously does s**t all.

Maybe even worse because you are distracted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won't post it. But if what Derryn Hinch just tweeted is true, this person needs to suffer the worst fate we can throw at him.

Not sure he should have twitted that both for the sake of the family and it is the kind of information the police would used to catch the culprit but it also raises the question as to why did he leave his cloths behind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we think the police know him or if they don’t, they have video footage of him? I’d be surprised if he is not arrested within 7-14 days.

Just heard "stalked for 100m" so sounds like the guy just spotted her on the tram and followed her.

Not that im saying "could have happened to me" but im certain this occured once- guy was legit staring at me on the tram and surprise surprise got off when i did. My car was literally 5m from the stop tho which i am thankful for.

Would be easy to say enough is enough....but it is actually way to much and disgusting. Was too much and adequately highlighted with Jill Meaghsr.

How do we accept domestic violence and wanton, random, opportunistic acts like this consistently?

Stop reporting road deaths and start reporting this to keep it front and centre.

How does anyone tolerate it?

I have no idea how anyone can do anything to prevent some lunatic doing this sort of thing.

Do we think the police know him or if they don’t, they have video footage of him? I’d be surprised if he is not arrested within 7-14 days.
They have a few suspects.
I know someone close to this case.
I dont want to say anymore besides im confident the offender will be caught relatively soon.

She was even doing the thing I used to do when walking home late at night - get on the phone so there's someone "with" you if you feel a bit unsafe. The fact that someone's just gone and attacked her anyway indicates just how dedicated the perpetrator was to causing harm. No doubt he'll be found pretty quickly, as they have his clothes and will no doubt have plenty of CCTV to go off. Just so pointless and tragic. Makes my blood boil.
Jill Meagher did the same thing- got on the phone with someone when Bayley was stalking her.

Obviously does s**t all.
Your concentrating on the sounds from the phone call and not on your surrounds, it really shouldn't matter because it should not happen but you're best off paying as much attention to your surroundings as possible.
What's this based on?
Was widely reported in some new articles, how horrible.

To think that there is a correlation between people who get their knickers in a twist over an advertisement and rape and murder is a bit silly. I would say 99.9% of all men are as equally horrified about these crimes, I don't think it's as simple as telling the male population as a whole to stop.

Derryn says the attacker is a known sex offender who tried to burn the evidence on her body. :'(

How do the police tell her parents that ....
No need to, Hinch has already told them. Questionable decision by him. Not saying that the info shouldn't come out but show some sensitivity and let the family at least get here and speak to police first. I suspect he wouldn't have tweeted what he did if it had have been a local rather than OS student.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back