Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not really surprising. Anyone who went to a game at Windy Hill, especially in the 70's and 80's would know all about Essendon supporters. Not so much the team, the team had some players I respected, but the supporters at games, and particularly towards opposition fans who were just there to watch the game and their behaviour after the '85 GF was a level lower than s**t. Collingwood supporters often get criticised, but they wouldn't have held a candle to this mob even at Victoria Park. The epitome of scum.

I don't really have much animosity toward Collingwood or it's fans. For a big club they don't really bother me.

* and many of their supporters are a special kind of pond scum, taking pleasure in guy suffering mental health issue because he chose another club over theirs. Born to rule white collar mentality..even their current coach called out their entitlement culture.

Last edited:

7m7m92.jpg

Feel for Clarko, he's absolutely been put through the wringer and been given no right of reply, just more and more pressure shoveled on until he had to walk away for a bit.

Doesn't help that we've been absolute pus since round 2.

Media got their target, and most of them will be reveling in it over the next week. 90% of AFL media are absolute scumbags with no morals.

Sonja on Triple M "very confident" Clarko will coach again
knowing him like I don't, I find it hard to believe a guy like clarko would ever walk away from anything.

On reflection, I think it is great that Clarko recognises that he needs to take a break. But he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that would ever leave unfinished business.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha, it’s not to bad you had to laugh at that swans supporter melting so bad he got shifted to the bay, then suspended.
It gets to the point where you just have to laugh, it was particularly amusing on Facebook to see peoples reaction to the first headline where there wasn't any details, and people genuinely believing he was stepping down because of the poor performances, not even trolling but genuinely lacking the ability to do a bit of mental calculation, it's not the off field front page news saga he has been embroiled in for 8 months, he is pulling the plug on a 5 year contract after 9 matches....cos that's how the world works

On moto g22 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back