Alessio....again....

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry Shinners,

Dunno what he's takin', but it's workin ok at the minute (although it has taken him 10 seasons and i've been as guilty as anyone in my assessment of his 'potential' it's really been a bonus for us so far this year and good to see him performin').

Though i wouldn't be surprised if Walls' article claimin' he was 'overrated' a few weeks back had sumthin' to do with it.

Maybe ya could write Wallsy a letter askin' for an article on McKernan's commitment to the cause?

Or doesn't anyone read 'The Age' these days?

Cheers.

where's wally?

Originally posted by Wally
Though i wouldn't be surprised if Walls' article claimin' he was 'overrated' a few weeks back had sumthin' to do with it.

That sounds like something I read recently about Barnard. A couple of years ago, Aussie Post issued AFL stamps and each club was asked to nominate 20 players. Barnard was not in Essendon's 20 and he was so miffed that he set about making sure that no-one would ever doubt his value to the team.

Still, I reckon it only works with some players, if Cartman-Burger Butt- Calthorpe took the same attitude to insults as Allessio and Barnard have, he'd be a shoe in for the Brownlow right now :D

Originally posted by Shinboners

That sounds like something I read recently about Barnard. A couple of years ago, Aussie Post issued AFL stamps and each club was asked to nominate 20 players. Barnard was not in Essendon's 20 and he was so miffed that he set about making sure that no-one would ever doubt his value to the team.

Still, I reckon it only works with some players, if Cartman-Burger Butt- Calthorpe took the same attitude to insults as Allessio and Barnard have, he'd be a shoe in for the Brownlow right now :D

Just outta curiosity,

How's fatboy goin' in the magoos anyway?
Did i read he'd been given an ultimatum from the 'Roos?
Sumthin' along the lines of get outta the souvlaki joints and pub, improve yer attitude or p!ss off.
Is that right?

where's wally?

Originally posted by Wally
Sorry Shinners,

where's wally?

He eh...when & where was this article...Sam held it up last night on the FS. Is that pic for real? Was it Monday's Herald Sun...cause I wanted to read about Sunday's game & that prob is why I couldn't find a copy in Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back