Recommitted Aliir Aliir [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good re-signing. Should be their CHB for years on his current form.
I just said on our board it's not suspicious that he signed on the day after Mcgovern went off the market. Nope, not suspicious at all.

Almost like we found some money we had been saving up for something...

I just said on our board it's not suspicious that he signed on the day after Mcgovern went off the market. Nope, not suspicious at all.

Could be the opposite. We might have had an offer to Aliir, that was conditional on Gov telling the Eagles that he was leaving.

Hardly. I very much doubt the Swans were ever seriously interested in McGovern ( in the sense that they could afford him and/ or that he might be interested).

It’s only been a few weeks since Aliir started reminding us of the kind of football he’s capable of. He may not have had a contract offer on the table before then.

More likely the money and the role the Eagles had put up to lure him was dependent on Gov going.

Aliir was also one of the few last week to stand up when things got messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back