Fantasy Alpha Dynasty 2012 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

FWIW Vereen has 4 from 48 touches...

TDs are a ridiculously more sporadic stat, rarely based on pure talent and often on situation: See Jacobs his last two years in a Giants unform.

Vereen TDs
1 yard run in after Ridley drove them down the field on the ground with Brady. Good blocking ensured pretty much anyone would have scored.
1 yard run in after Ridley was the man on the field the entire drive (For the game averages 3.1 ypc)
4 yard run through a masssssive hole. Good burst. Drive starts in Indy due to massive punt return. Most yards gained by Brady preceding.
83 yard catch and run. Speed on show, though the broken coverage meant any speedster would have turned it up the field. Richardson looks faster.

I liked the guy, thought you bought him massively cheap. But there's been nothing to suggest from their years so far that Vereen>Richardson other than draft stock, which obviously doesn't mean much.

Is the tiebreaker, H2H then Total Points?

Rip snorter of a division bout between DrD and myself, I'm up by 20 with Hardy left, he has Cruz currently in play

I think you have this won :(

I gambled the wrong way with my 3rd WR (I had Davon Bess in until about 4:30 this morning when I put Nate Washington in instead) and Cruz doesn't look like he's going to have one of his big games.

Luckily for me tho, manureid looks like he's going to lose so I'll maintain my 1 game lead for the WC spot

Big game in the East next week.

Cassius 6-6 vs GG 6-6.
Currently I'm leading H2H 1-0, so if i beat him next week, I am assured of the division title even if i lose the final week.
But if he wins, us 1-1 H2H, he not only has to lose final week, but I'd have to also ensure I have more Points For than him to claim the division, which i think i could be well behind him in.

Wizard is mathematically eliminated from the East given that someone will end up 7-7 at worse, and the best Wizard can achieve is 6-8. Dagless still has a chance of claiming the division on Points For if cassius, me, and dagless all end up on 7-7. But will falter on H2H (0-2) if tied with me. He could beat out Cassius on Points For if those two are tied for the division, as he'd have to beat him in week 14 which would mean a 1-1 H2H record.

The WC is still wide open for people in the East and West, if drd23 loses once or twice more. Drd could miss out if he is tied with someone who has a 1-0 H2H against him, otherwise it will come down to Points For if three or more people are tied with him, which would favor him.

Drd cannot win the division if tied with Dspeed, as Dspeed has swept him 2-0 in H2H.

Woodson has a very slim chance for a WC spot or division, if he wins out and Dspeed loses out or Drd loses one or two games, because he'll have to rely on Points For to edge them out, and his PF is well behind.

The West division race is also not over. Lucky for NDG that he played me last week. His 160 score last week would've seen him lose to most everyone else. He's holding on after a loss this week with a two game lead. Fortunately for him, his main challenger manureid lost this week, which is unfortunate because manureid holds a 1-0 H2H over NDG, and if he'd won this week, he'd be a game behind NDG, and playing him in week 13 in a blockbuster game. It's still a blockbuster round of games in the West tho, because NDG has a 0-1 H2H currently with both Manureid and Peterbuch, and he plays them both in the last two weeks. So there's a chance that all three end up tied at 8-6 and it would likely come down to Points For for the division.

Other thing about that.....normally, the Baggers bring everyone down to their level of ugliness in h2h matches. Me, luckily winning against someone scoring bad that week when on the weeks either side of me, they score highly.

But that stat shows (this year at least), I've been up against the highest scorers every week (purely by PA average).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope Morris is contained tomorrow to cover over my stupid roster moves. Benched Forte for J Rogers on a whim, kept faith in Fitz when I don't really have it any more when. Logic told me I couldn't start Rice over him, and wanted to sit Locker v Houston for Myers who had a monster.
Easy to do the Monday morning quarterbacking, but I think I have to trust my gut more than my head sometimes, or just get knocked straight out like every other year!

Best QB class ever? Wilson, Luck and RG3 are all gonna be elite for the next decade. Foles maybe too.

GG, would you trade Wilson for Luck? Straight swap?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back