Review Another One Down, Who’s Next - Freo by 3 Over Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

King on The First Crack tonight. Grudging respect for us, but still in denial.
It was like he thought ‘I have to acknowledge them, but I’m still going to passively aggressively s**t on them’ w***er!

Talked about the last bounce in the game, and showed the footage how well the Cats set up for a late goal, that didn’t work, no mention of Mundi/Freos set play to stop the Cats getting the ball.
w***er!
Season 5 What GIF by The Office

One thing you've all seemed to have missed.

Walters has evolved. Can he kick a goal? Yes. But somehow quietly overnight he became a pressure-hound, a forward-50 tackling beast.

He laid the highest number of 6 tackles, everyone one of the effective. You wonder why the forward line is working well? We've got little smalls who pack a mean punch.

Walters has evolved. Can he kick a goal? Yes. But somehow quietly overnight he became a pressure-hound, a forward-50 tackling beast.

He laid the highest number of 6 tackles, everyone one of the effective. You wonder why the forward line is working well? We've got little smalls who pack a mean punch.
Cerra noticed last week, tackle of the year so far.

Duly noted.

King on The First Crack tonight. Grudging respect for us, but still in denial.
It was like he thought ‘I have to acknowledge them, but I’m still going to passively aggressively s**t on them’ w***er!

Talked about the last bounce in the game, and showed the footage how well the Cats set up for a late goal, that didn’t work, no mention of Mundi/Freos set play to stop the Cats getting the ball.
w***er!

His final comment was “ look, they’ve got six wins but I’m still not ready to concede they play finals”.
King simply cannot be objective when talking about Fremantle to the obvious annoyance of Montagna.
King’s loathing of the Dockers is pathological.

He's been in our top five forward half pressure acts players so far this season.

His final comment was “ look, they’ve got six wins but I’m still not ready to concede they play finals”.
King simply cannot be objective when talking about Fremantle to the obvious annoyance of Montagna.
Now I have to watch it, that's actually insanity

Does anyone actually know why David King dislikes our club so much? I've heard from others he's a mate of RTB, but people generally move on with these kinds of things. Ross sounds like he has at least...

There's absolutely no logical reason to his argument that we can't play finals. He's supposedly the "stats king", but by key stats and metrics to date, we're a lock to reach the pointy end of the season. He's just doing it out of spite at this point.

You should have been listening to 6pr!!!!
Pathetic commentary and Hardie is a boring sh*tstain - providing special comments by someone who hates Fremantle and he just talks absolute s**t….
They can’t even get our coaches name right FFS
so called professionals

He’s an astute smart guy. Thought would be a pompous know it all media type when he started.
He’s a breath of fresh air and positive guy on whatever panel- The Project, was on the Marngrook show a few times. Intelligent guy to listen to- unlike the entirety of Channel 7 commentary team.
I like him on ABC Breakfast too. Comes across really well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David King is playing the troll card. Perhaps if we stop speaking of him and random members of the public cease their sending of vitriolic-filled tweets and DM's to him, he will have no platform in which to irritate from. Who cares as to what his opinion of our club is anyway. He's a hack media figure from Melbourne with the intelligence of a goldfish (sorry goldfish, I did you dirty there!).

It was cringeworthy to watch. They actually gave him ‘first crack’ at talking about Freo for their own amusement.

Every KPI indicates that we are playing a sustainable and winning brand. Our balance between offence and defence looks to be in the sweet spot. So of course old mate Kingy has to point out his concern that we are 13th for scores from stoppage. Hmmm... If only we had a match winning elite clearance mid to come into the team🤔

It was cringeworthy to watch. They actually gave him ‘first crack’ at talking about Freo for their own amusement.

Every KPI indicates that we are playing a sustainable and winning brand. Our balance between offence and defence looks to be in the sweet spot. So of course old mate Kingy has to point out his concern that we are 13th for scores from stoppage. Hmmm... If only we had a match winning elite clearance mid to come into the team🤔
Idk maybe the fact that our b&f ruck has only played about 2 full games has something to do with that too

Does anyone actually know why David King dislikes our club so much? I've heard from others he's a mate of RTB, but people generally move on with these kinds of things. Ross sounds like he has at least...

There's absolutely no logical reason to his argument that we can't play finals. He's supposedly the "stats king", but by key stats and metrics to date, we're a lock to reach the pointy end of the season. He's just doing it out of spite at this point.
Not sure why, but he was even begrudging and sceptical in the peak Lyon days, so I don't think it's that he's any fondness for him. In his playing days I seem to remember him firing up against Freo a few times, so maybe it goes back that far.

I'm pretty happy we're still getting reservations from some quarters of the media. It'll be all the more sweeter...

Not sure why, but he was even begrudging and sceptical in the peak Lyon days, so I don't think it's that he's any fondness for him. In his playing days I seem to remember him firing up against Freo a few times, so maybe it goes back that far.

I'm pretty happy we're still getting reservations from some quarters of the media. It'll be all the more sweeter...

Maybe he has psychological issues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back